Ahead of Liverpool-Chelsea, Mourinho says Suarez “dives” for penalties [Telegraph]
- April 26, 2014
As if Liverpool v Chelsea needed any more spicing up!
The front page of the Sunday Telegraph Sport section reveals that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has all but called Liverpool talisman Luis Suarez a “diver” ahead of the big Sunday clash in the Premier League.
Mourinho is quoted as saying he is worried for Mark Schwarzer at Anfield on Sunday as Suarez “dives” for penalties.
Schwarzer looks set to start in goal after Petr Cech picked up a shoulder injury in Chelsea’s 0-0 draw at Atletico Madrid in midweek.
The so-called Special One adds on The Sunday Telegraph front page that Suarez “hits the goalkeeper” and Mourinho has previously described the Uruguayan as “the king of penalties.”
There could also be further anger on Sunday after the outcome at Anfield, with Chelsea upset about not being able to play the game a day earlier ahead of their Champions League semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.
But, it would be no surprise were Suarez or Mourinho to hog the headlines after the full time whistle at Anfield.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi