- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ahead of Liverpool-Chelsea, Mourinho says Suarez “dives” for penalties [Telegraph]
- Updated: April 26, 2014
As if Liverpool v Chelsea needed any more spicing up!
The front page of the Sunday Telegraph Sport section reveals that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has all but called Liverpool talisman Luis Suarez a “diver” ahead of the big Sunday clash in the Premier League.
Mourinho is quoted as saying he is worried for Mark Schwarzer at Anfield on Sunday as Suarez “dives” for penalties.
Schwarzer looks set to start in goal after Petr Cech picked up a shoulder injury in Chelsea’s 0-0 draw at Atletico Madrid in midweek.
The so-called Special One adds on The Sunday Telegraph front page that Suarez “hits the goalkeeper” and Mourinho has previously described the Uruguayan as “the king of penalties.”
There could also be further anger on Sunday after the outcome at Anfield, with Chelsea upset about not being able to play the game a day earlier ahead of their Champions League semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.
But, it would be no surprise were Suarez or Mourinho to hog the headlines after the full time whistle at Anfield.