Agent of Man United twins Rafael & Fabio says they “are very likely to go” in the summer [Calcio Mercato]
- January 14, 2014
Italian transfer news website Calcio Mercato look to have pulled off an exclusive that will likely sadden Manchester United fans.
Cassiano Pereira is quoted, during an exclusive interview with Calcio Mercato, saying the Brazilian full back twins are likely to leave Old Trafford in the summer.
In recent days Fabio and Rafael have been linked with moves to Italy, to Inter Milan and Napoli respectively.
Pereira is quoted as saying: “I know nothing about these rumours, I think it is just media speculation.”
The agent of the Man United pair continues: “I can say that will remain in Manchester until the end of the season, but in summer it is very likely that they can go.”
In truth, it would be no surprise were Fabio to leave United with his contract running out at the end of the season and failing to make a breakthrough into the first team at Old Trafford.
Rafael, meanwhile, is contracted to Manchester United until 2016 and despite injury problems is still clearly the Premier League champions best right back.
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Memphis Depay trains with his Manchester United teammates for the first time [Pictures]
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi