- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2013 Ballon d’Or win ‘all politics’, now backs Neuer
- John Arne Riise didn’t play for APOEL, but he did bag Lionel Messi’s shirt!
After Wayne Rooney, Man City keeper Joe Hart apologizes to England fans for early World Cup exit [Video]
The England camp has been in sombre mood over the weekend, digesting the crushing news that they’re going no further in the World Cup, with Costa Rica shocking the world to go through to the last 16.
After Wayne Rooney apologized to the fans for the disappointingly early exit, Man City keeper Joe Hart took over and did the same, while thanking fans for their incredible commitment to the cause in coming out to Brazil, and making their presence felt inside the stadiums.
Hart reminded them that their exit wasn’t through fault of effort – they left everything out on the pitch, and just came up short in key moments.
- Updated: June 22, 2014