After Wayne Rooney, Man City keeper Joe Hart apologizes to England fans for early World Cup exit [Video]
The England camp has been in sombre mood over the weekend, digesting the crushing news that they’re going no further in the World Cup, with Costa Rica shocking the world to go through to the last 16.
After Wayne Rooney apologized to the fans for the disappointingly early exit, Man City keeper Joe Hart took over and did the same, while thanking fans for their incredible commitment to the cause in coming out to Brazil, and making their presence felt inside the stadiums.
Hart reminded them that their exit wasn’t through fault of effort – they left everything out on the pitch, and just came up short in key moments.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Sam Allardyce gives first interview since England exit (video)September 28, 2016
- How the England players WhatsApp group reacted to Sam Allardyce’s departure [Spoof]September 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Joe Hart celebrates his first Torino win with Instagram post after beating AS RomaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Joe Hart applauded for speaking very good Italian at Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Joe Hart speaks about new club at official Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Moussa Dembele stuns Manchester City with opening goal (Video)September 28, 2016
- Celtic v Man City: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 28, 2016
- Italian press tip an ex-Man City boss to become the new England managerSeptember 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016