After Wayne Rooney, Man City keeper Joe Hart apologizes to England fans for early World Cup exit [Video]
- June 22, 2014
The England camp has been in sombre mood over the weekend, digesting the crushing news that they’re going no further in the World Cup, with Costa Rica shocking the world to go through to the last 16.
After Wayne Rooney apologized to the fans for the disappointingly early exit, Man City keeper Joe Hart took over and did the same, while thanking fans for their incredible commitment to the cause in coming out to Brazil, and making their presence felt inside the stadiums.
Hart reminded them that their exit wasn’t through fault of effort – they left everything out on the pitch, and just came up short in key moments.
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...