After Wayne Rooney, Man City keeper Joe Hart apologizes to England fans for early World Cup exit [Video]
The England camp has been in sombre mood over the weekend, digesting the crushing news that they’re going no further in the World Cup, with Costa Rica shocking the world to go through to the last 16.
After Wayne Rooney apologized to the fans for the disappointingly early exit, Man City keeper Joe Hart took over and did the same, while thanking fans for their incredible commitment to the cause in coming out to Brazil, and making their presence felt inside the stadiums.
Hart reminded them that their exit wasn’t through fault of effort – they left everything out on the pitch, and just came up short in key moments.
- Man United target Niall Ennis (16) scores outrageous backheel for England U17 against Germany U17...
- England 2 – France 0: Dele Alli’s golazo on debut, Wayne Rooney’s sweet volley ...
- See how Tottenham’s Dele Alli injured Man United’s Anthony Martial last night (Video)
- Dele Alli & Wayne Rooney on England 2 – France 0 (Video)
- England goalkeepers Joe Hart & Jack Butland’s impressive handling skills in training (...
- Joe Hart & Sergio Aguero make a dream come true for a brave young Man City fan (Video)
- Joe Hart was praying on his knees as Yaya Toure took his penalty v Norwich [Picture]
- My Firsts: Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart answers the questions (Video)
- Yaya Toure feels Man City lacked a cutting edge after 1-0 defeat to Juventus (video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)