After Wayne Rooney, Man City keeper Joe Hart apologizes to England fans for early World Cup exit [Video]
The England camp has been in sombre mood over the weekend, digesting the crushing news that they’re going no further in the World Cup, with Costa Rica shocking the world to go through to the last 16.
After Wayne Rooney apologized to the fans for the disappointingly early exit, Man City keeper Joe Hart took over and did the same, while thanking fans for their incredible commitment to the cause in coming out to Brazil, and making their presence felt inside the stadiums.
Hart reminded them that their exit wasn’t through fault of effort – they left everything out on the pitch, and just came up short in key moments.
Watch Live Stream
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill gets destroyed by Henry Winter on the BBC (Video)October 12, 2016
- Jesse Lingard clarifies altercation in Marcus Rashford bromance post [Instagram]October 12, 2016
- It’s Not The Manager: Matt Le Tissier hits the nail on the head re England’s malaiseOctober 12, 2016
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- ‘Don’t Care’ : Joe Hart tells Jesse Lingard off for ‘losing his head’ in Slovenia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Are you watching, Pep? England’s Joe Hart produced stunning saves v Slovenia [Tweets & Video]October 11, 2016
- Joe Hart posts classy Instagram message to Malta keeper Andrew HoggOctober 8, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016