After tying his shoe laces together, Emmanuel Adebayor jokingly refused to give Christian Eriksen MOTM award
- April 8, 2014
Emmanuel Adebayor and Christian Eriksen were undoubtedly the stars of Tottenham’s 5-1 mauling of Sunderland on Monday night.
The Togo striker bagged a brace and Eriksen secured the man of the match award thanks to two assists and a goal.
Whoever takes charge of Tottenham next season will be keen to hold onto Adebayor and Eriksen and build a team round the Danish playmaker.
After the first Spurs goal, Eriksen was caught on camera tying the shoelaces of Adebayor, who initially did not notice – see picture above.
And, the pair also joked in their post match interview, with Adebayor refusing to give Eriksen his man of the match award at the very end of the clip below…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]