After tying his shoe laces together, Emmanuel Adebayor jokingly refused to give Christian Eriksen MOTM award
Emmanuel Adebayor and Christian Eriksen were undoubtedly the stars of Tottenham’s 5-1 mauling of Sunderland on Monday night.
The Togo striker bagged a brace and Eriksen secured the man of the match award thanks to two assists and a goal.
Whoever takes charge of Tottenham next season will be keen to hold onto Adebayor and Eriksen and build a team round the Danish playmaker.
After the first Spurs goal, Eriksen was caught on camera tying the shoelaces of Adebayor, who initially did not notice – see picture above.
And, the pair also joked in their post match interview, with Adebayor refusing to give Eriksen his man of the match award at the very end of the clip below…
Watch Live Stream
- Christian Eriksen reveals why he rejected Chelsea when he was a teenagerNovember 11, 2016
- Excellent analysis on how Christian Eriksen fits into Spurs’ new 4-1-4-1 formation (video)October 9, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s Lyon move falls throughSeptember 16, 2016
- Emmanuel Adebayor flying to Lyon for medical ahead of completing free transfer from PalaceSeptember 15, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal teammates Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor set for Turkish moveAugust 21, 2016
- #GoodOverEvil: Emmanuel Adebayor posts on Instagram pre Spurs v Crystal PalaceFebruary 21, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Done deal: Harry Kane agrees a mega new Tottenham contract with record wages (Video)December 1, 2016
- Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez makes fun of Tottenham over last season’s collapse (Video)November 30, 2016