After tying his shoe laces together, Emmanuel Adebayor jokingly refused to give Christian Eriksen MOTM award
Emmanuel Adebayor and Christian Eriksen were undoubtedly the stars of Tottenham’s 5-1 mauling of Sunderland on Monday night.
The Togo striker bagged a brace and Eriksen secured the man of the match award thanks to two assists and a goal.
Whoever takes charge of Tottenham next season will be keen to hold onto Adebayor and Eriksen and build a team round the Danish playmaker.
After the first Spurs goal, Eriksen was caught on camera tying the shoelaces of Adebayor, who initially did not notice – see picture above.
And, the pair also joked in their post match interview, with Adebayor refusing to give Eriksen his man of the match award at the very end of the clip below…
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Great assist from Boro’s Fischer: Spurs’ Christian Eriksen scores for Denmark (Video)September 4, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen hits out at The Telegraph’s crazy contract reports [Tweet]August 13, 2016
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s Lyon move falls throughSeptember 16, 2016
- Emmanuel Adebayor flying to Lyon for medical ahead of completing free transfer from PalaceSeptember 15, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal teammates Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor set for Turkish moveAugust 21, 2016
- #GoodOverEvil: Emmanuel Adebayor posts on Instagram pre Spurs v Crystal PalaceFebruary 21, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016