After tying his shoe laces together, Emmanuel Adebayor jokingly refused to give Christian Eriksen MOTM award
Emmanuel Adebayor and Christian Eriksen were undoubtedly the stars of Tottenham’s 5-1 mauling of Sunderland on Monday night.
The Togo striker bagged a brace and Eriksen secured the man of the match award thanks to two assists and a goal.
Whoever takes charge of Tottenham next season will be keen to hold onto Adebayor and Eriksen and build a team round the Danish playmaker.
After the first Spurs goal, Eriksen was caught on camera tying the shoelaces of Adebayor, who initially did not notice – see picture above.
And, the pair also joked in their post match interview, with Adebayor refusing to give Eriksen his man of the match award at the very end of the clip below…
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen hits out at The Telegraph’s crazy contract reports [Tweet]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen shocks Tottenham by demanding 368.75% wage increase [Telegraph]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent threatens move away from Spurs following Brexit resultJune 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen scores 10 minute hat-trick for Denmark in Kirin Cup (Video)June 7, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal teammates Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor set for Turkish moveAugust 21, 2016
- #GoodOverEvil: Emmanuel Adebayor posts on Instagram pre Spurs v Crystal PalaceFebruary 21, 2016
- Crystal Palace striker Emmanuel Adebayor opens up about his time at Spurs [Croydon Advertiser]February 18, 2016
- What year is it? Emile Heskey scores for Bolton, Emmanuel Adebayor for Crystal Palace [Tweets]February 13, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Phil Coutinho a major doubt for Tottenham v Liverpool [Liverpool Echo]August 26, 2016