After stinkbomb prank, Gerard Pique does joke interview with Jordi Alba on flight home [Video]
- August 10, 2014
Gerard Pique is in the form of his life, off the pitch at least.
The Barcelona defender, a notorious prankster, was up to his old tricks on Barcelona’s trip to Helsinki.
On the flight over, he let off a stink-bomb, much to the chagrin of the fight attendants, and he then had the brass neck to repeat the stunt in front of the journalists after the game against Helsinki.
And on the flight home, Pique was still up for more fun, interviewing Marc Bartra and Jordi Alba, impersonating the usual journalist questions.
Speaking in Catalan, the interview fell apart when Pique came to Alba, who simply replied,
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]