After stinkbomb prank, Gerard Pique does joke interview with Jordi Alba on flight home [Video]
- August 10, 2014
Gerard Pique is in the form of his life, off the pitch at least.
The Barcelona defender, a notorious prankster, was up to his old tricks on Barcelona’s trip to Helsinki.
On the flight over, he let off a stink-bomb, much to the chagrin of the fight attendants, and he then had the brass neck to repeat the stunt in front of the journalists after the game against Helsinki.
And on the flight home, Pique was still up for more fun, interviewing Marc Bartra and Jordi Alba, impersonating the usual journalist questions.
Speaking in Catalan, the interview fell apart when Pique came to Alba, who simply replied,
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...