- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
D’oh! After signing for Welsh club The Swans, Bafétimbi Gomis has updated his Twitter location to Swansea, England
— Darren Tulett (@1DarrenTulett) June 27, 2014
— Footballogue (@Footballogue) June 27, 2014
Swansea City pulled off a nice and quiet piece of business yesterday, capturing the signature of Bafetimbi Gomis from Lyon.
The Swans got Gomis on a free transfer from OL, and have signed the 28-year old striker on a 4-year deal.
Bafe himself is clearly very happy about the move, and has already updated his Twitter location.
There’s just one problem: he’s set it to ‘Swansea, England’.
Not the smartest way to endear himself to fans of his new Welsh club, unless of course it’s a Twitter bug…
- Updated: June 28, 2014