After saying ‘No’ last summer, Ronald de Boer says brother & Ajax coach Frank is now ‘ready’ to talk to Spurs [Talksport]
- March 6, 2014
Ronald de Boer is doing a spot of lobbying for twin brother Frank, either in a bid to get him a move to the Premier League, or a better deal as Ajax coach.
And despite the fact that Tim Sherwood is comfortably in situ at Spurs, the links and rumours around Frank de Boer have never fully gone away, since Tottenham approached him last summer.
His bro Ronald, speaking to Talksport, reckons it’s back on, and that Frank is now ‘ready’ for a Premier League move.
“Frank has already denied Liverpool and Tottenham. Tottenham wanted to take him in January, but Frank said no.
“He also said no to Liverpool last year. He thought he was still not ready and wanted to learn more.
“Now he’s ready, though. We’ll have to wait and see (what offers he gets). It’s important for Frank to get the right club otherwise he won’t leave Ajax. He’s very happy there.”
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]