After reaching agreement with ‘keeper Ter Stegen, Barça now turn interest to Borussia Dortmund’s Ilkay Gündogan [AS]
- October 30, 2013
Victor Valdes’ successor has been identified and secured: Marc-André ter Stegen will play for Barcelona next season.
Spanish daily AS have confirmed that Barcelona have reached an agreement to sign the young keeper from Mönchengladbach, and that he will join up with the Catalans next summer as Valdes makes way.
And having successfully secured one Bundesliga signature, AS claim Barcelona have kept their sights on the German league, namely on Dortmund’s box-to-boxer Ilkay Gündogan.
AS report that sporting director Zubizarreta may have even been to watch him this last week, such is the extent of their interest; and at just 23 he is seen as a perfect profile for the club’s regeneration process.
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Sell-out: Barcelona legend Xavi backs Qatar to host a successful World Cup in 2022
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi