After reaching agreement with ‘keeper Ter Stegen, Barça now turn interest to Borussia Dortmund’s Ilkay Gündogan [AS]
- October 30, 2013
Victor Valdes’ successor has been identified and secured: Marc-André ter Stegen will play for Barcelona next season.
Spanish daily AS have confirmed that Barcelona have reached an agreement to sign the young keeper from Mönchengladbach, and that he will join up with the Catalans next summer as Valdes makes way.
And having successfully secured one Bundesliga signature, AS claim Barcelona have kept their sights on the German league, namely on Dortmund’s box-to-boxer Ilkay Gündogan.
AS report that sporting director Zubizarreta may have even been to watch him this last week, such is the extent of their interest; and at just 23 he is seen as a perfect profile for the club’s regeneration process.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...