African Cup of Nations Competition! Win a Ghana shirt thanks to PUMA
- Updated: January 24, 2013
101 Great Goals has teamed up with PUMA®, the Official Fan Supplier to the Orange African Cup of Nations, to offer one lucky fan the chance to win the official replica Ghana football shirt.
Ghana are one of six PUMA® sponsored nations competing in the tournament.
Bafana Bafana, last year’s finalists Cote d’Ivoire, alongside tournament favourites the Black Stars, Algeria, Burkina Faso and Togo, will all step out in PUMA® kits during the competition.
The PUMA Africa range is the result of an inspiring and highly creative collaboration with the artists from the Creative African Network (CAN).
The kits combine performance fundamentals from the Speed collection and infuses them with core African elements and a bright bold colour palette. Mesh inserts increase breathability, allowing air to circulate freely around the body keeping you dry and comfortable.
PUMA has a strong heritage with African football that stretches back almost two decades and has grown progressively over the years. Since 1998, PUMA has had an association with the continent, investing in grassroots projects, player relationships and African Federation partnerships.
To win the shirt just email email@example.com answer this simple question:
Which English football team did Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan once play for?
c) Sheffield Wednesday
Visit www.puma.com/AfricanFootball throughout the Orange Africa Cup of Nations® 2013 to discover What’s in The Nature of African Football.
(Terms & Conditions below the fold)
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by midnight UK time on January 24th.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
4. Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.