Africa Cup of Nations Competition! Win a Ghana shirt thanks to PUMA
- February 5, 2013
We are at the business end of the Africa Cup of Nations with two mouth watering clashes in store on Wednesday.
Mali play Nigeria in the first semi-final followed by Burkina Faso v Ghana for a place in Sunday’s final.
Leading up to the Burkina Faso encounter, captain and star man Asamoah Gyan has said: “I am very excited to play again in the semi finals of this great competition. We have had a good tournament so far and I am proud of what the team has achieved to this point. The spirit in our team is really unbelievable, the mood in the camp and the attitude of the players towards each other has really helped us perform on the pitch.”
Gyan continued: “This is the same spirit we had in South Africa 3 years ago during the World Cup and is the reason I love playing for my country – there is a unity I have not experienced with any other team, I truly believe it is unique. The game against Burkina Faso will not be easy, but we are well prepared for it and I hope we can make our country proud by reaching the final. We will do our absolute best to realise this dream.”
101 Great Goals has teamed up with PUMA®, the Official Fan Supplier to the Orange African Cup of Nations, to offer one lucky fan the chance to win the official replica Ghana football shirt.
Ghana are one of six PUMA® sponsored nations competing in the tournament.
To win the shirt just email email@example.com with the answer to this simple question:
How many goals has Asamoah Gyan scored at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations?
Visit www.puma.com/AfricanFootball throughout the Orange Africa Cup of Nations® 2013 to discover What’s in The Nature of African Football.
(Terms & Conditions below the fold)
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by midnight UK time on February 6, 2013.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
4. Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi