Adnan Januzaj lavished with praise after a dazzling performance for Man United v Swansea [Individual highlights]
- January 12, 2014
Adnan Januzaj inspired Manchester United to a vital three points in the Premier League on Saturday with a superb display against Swansea.
Despite just being 18-years-old, Januzaj was United’s most dangerous and creative player as David Moyes’ men avenged the defeat to Swansea in the FA Cup last weekend.
Januzaj showed his intention early on curling a sweet free-kick onto the crossbar, however it wasn’t until the second half, when the young Belgian was shifted out to the left by Moyes and Shinji Kagawa was brought into a more central role, that the teenager really began to shine.
United’s #44 laid on a sweet left win g cross which lead to Antonio Valencia finding the target in the 46th minute, while Januzaj also delivered another dangerous cross in the 59th which resulted in Danny Welbeck doubling the Red Devils advantage.
Watch Dwight Yorke and Jamie Redknapp discuss the impact Adnan Januzaj in Manchester United’s win over Swansea below, which includes clips of the youngster highlights in the game.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...