Adnan Januzaj lavished with praise after a dazzling performance for Man United v Swansea [Individual highlights]
- January 12, 2014
Adnan Januzaj inspired Manchester United to a vital three points in the Premier League on Saturday with a superb display against Swansea.
Despite just being 18-years-old, Januzaj was United’s most dangerous and creative player as David Moyes’ men avenged the defeat to Swansea in the FA Cup last weekend.
Januzaj showed his intention early on curling a sweet free-kick onto the crossbar, however it wasn’t until the second half, when the young Belgian was shifted out to the left by Moyes and Shinji Kagawa was brought into a more central role, that the teenager really began to shine.
United’s #44 laid on a sweet left win g cross which lead to Antonio Valencia finding the target in the 46th minute, while Januzaj also delivered another dangerous cross in the 59th which resulted in Danny Welbeck doubling the Red Devils advantage.
Watch Dwight Yorke and Jamie Redknapp discuss the impact Adnan Januzaj in Manchester United’s win over Swansea below, which includes clips of the youngster highlights in the game.
- Borussia Dortmund do not have an option to buy Man United’s Adnan Januzaj [Press ...
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...