- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Adnan Januzaj lavished with praise after a dazzling performance for Man United v Swansea [Individual highlights]
Adnan Januzaj inspired Manchester United to a vital three points in the Premier League on Saturday with a superb display against Swansea.
Despite just being 18-years-old, Januzaj was United’s most dangerous and creative player as David Moyes’ men avenged the defeat to Swansea in the FA Cup last weekend.
Januzaj showed his intention early on curling a sweet free-kick onto the crossbar, however it wasn’t until the second half, when the young Belgian was shifted out to the left by Moyes and Shinji Kagawa was brought into a more central role, that the teenager really began to shine.
United’s #44 laid on a sweet left win g cross which lead to Antonio Valencia finding the target in the 46th minute, while Januzaj also delivered another dangerous cross in the 59th which resulted in Danny Welbeck doubling the Red Devils advantage.
Watch Dwight Yorke and Jamie Redknapp discuss the impact Adnan Januzaj in Manchester United’s win over Swansea below, which includes clips of the youngster highlights in the game.
- Updated: January 12, 2014