- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Adidas wish Lionel Messi a happy 27th birthday by releasing special edition boots [Pictures]
Let this sink in for a moment.
Today is Lionel Messi’s 27th birthday. 27, that’s it!
Aside from winning the World Cup, Lionel Messi has already won everything else on offer in world football, and undoubtedly the Argentinean and Barcelona star is one of the greatest players, if not the greatest player, the Beautiful Game has ever seen.
Looking to celebrate Messi’s special day, Adidas has released special edition Messi boots on Tuesday.
Pictures of new Lionel Messi football boots are below.
- Updated: June 24, 2014