Adidas wish Lionel Messi a happy 27th birthday by releasing special edition boots [Pictures]
- June 24, 2014
Let this sink in for a moment.
Today is Lionel Messi’s 27th birthday. 27, that’s it!
Aside from winning the World Cup, Lionel Messi has already won everything else on offer in world football, and undoubtedly the Argentinean and Barcelona star is one of the greatest players, if not the greatest player, the Beautiful Game has ever seen.
Looking to celebrate Messi’s special day, Adidas has released special edition Messi boots on Tuesday.
Pictures of new Lionel Messi football boots are below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...