Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [Video]
- July 14, 2014
The World Cup has ended but it leaves behind plenty of enjoyable memories for us to cherish and recall fondly in the future.
Adidas have featured some of those very moments in a highlights montage video to mark the end of the tournament including goals, saves, tackles and colourful fans like Watermelon Head.
Robin Van Persie’s diving header against Spain and the subsequent high five he gave Louis Van Gaal feature in the animated clip, as does Lionel Messi’s last minute strike against Iran.
Sponsored by Adidas, Messi is the brand’s prized player and eyebrows were raised when he received the Golden Ball after last night’s game despite his form clearly fading after the group stage.
But lower those eyebrows for the minute and watch this excellent video below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Adidas Instagram video of Germany’s best moments at World Cup 2014
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi