Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [Video]
- July 14, 2014
The World Cup has ended but it leaves behind plenty of enjoyable memories for us to cherish and recall fondly in the future.
Adidas have featured some of those very moments in a highlights montage video to mark the end of the tournament including goals, saves, tackles and colourful fans like Watermelon Head.
Robin Van Persie’s diving header against Spain and the subsequent high five he gave Louis Van Gaal feature in the animated clip, as does Lionel Messi’s last minute strike against Iran.
Sponsored by Adidas, Messi is the brand’s prized player and eyebrows were raised when he received the Golden Ball after last night’s game despite his form clearly fading after the group stage.
But lower those eyebrows for the minute and watch this excellent video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...