Adidas launch their Samba Collection with catchy video starring Alves, Ozil, Cavani & Messi
- November 6, 2013
On Wednesday, Adidas launched their Samba Collection with a rather spiffy video starring a host of the biggest names in world football.
Played out to a catchy soundtrack from Buraka Som Sistema featuring Karol Conka: BOTA, we see the likes of Dani Alves, Mesut Ozil, Edinson Cavani, Lucas Moura and of course Lionel Messi in training.
It looks like we will be seeing some very colourful boots for the rest of the season and at the World Cup!
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi