Adidas launch their Samba Collection with catchy video starring Alves, Ozil, Cavani & Messi
On Wednesday, Adidas launched their Samba Collection with a rather spiffy video starring a host of the biggest names in world football.
Played out to a catchy soundtrack from Buraka Som Sistema featuring Karol Conka: BOTA, we see the likes of Dani Alves, Mesut Ozil, Edinson Cavani, Lucas Moura and of course Lionel Messi in training.
It looks like we will be seeing some very colourful boots for the rest of the season and at the World Cup!
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- Amazing: Juventus star Dani Alves donates 300 Hepatitis C treatments to BoliviaAugust 1, 2016
- Confirmed: Dani Alves joins JuventusJune 27, 2016
- Juventus complete signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona, present full-back to fans (Video)June 26, 2016
- What Have I Just Watched: Dani Alves posts certifiably insane Instagram video with his girlfriendJune 19, 2016
- PSG’s Edinson Cavani booked for paying tribute to Chapecoense tragedyNovember 30, 2016
- All the best Edinson Cavani jokes after his performance v ArsenalNovember 24, 2016
- PSG’s Edinson Cavani punches Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey on the chin (Video)November 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud grabs PSG’s Edinson Cavani by the neck at half-time (Video)November 23, 2016