Adel Taarabt’s renaissance continues as the QPR loanee fired AC Milan ahead at Sampdoria
- February 23, 2014
Having been lauded one of the maddest transfer deals of the January window, AC Milan’s loan acquisition of Adel Taarabt from QPR is now looking like an inspired piece of business.
The Moroccan opened the scoring for the Rossoneri at Sampdoria on Sunday afternoon, breaking the deadlock in the 11th minute.
After seeing a header repelled by the Samp stopper, Taarabt followed up his effort to bury a 1 v 1.
Taarabt now seems to be in a purple patch in Milan after the QPR playmaker opened his AC account in his Serie A debut against Napoli.
He has now scored 2 goals in his last 3 league appearances having failed to net in his previous 18 at Loftus Road.
See how Adel Taarabt’s renaissance continued as the QPR loanee fired AC Milan ahead at Sampdoria below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]