Adel Taarabt’s permanent move from QPR to AC Milan is in jeopardy after Rangers get promoted [Tuttosport]
- May 25, 2014
Adel Taarabt’s future has been plunged into doubt following QPR’s promotion to the Premier League.
The Moroccan international moved from Loftus Road to the San Siro in January, and Taarabt defying doubters by proving himself to be a success with the Rossoneri. Taarabt scored four goals in 14 games with AC Milan, whilst bagging one assist to boot.
Having impressed in Italy, negotiations had started between the players agent, QPR and AC Milan to make the deal permanent.
Milan were said to be discussing a discount to Taarabt’s €7m buyout clause, with rumours suggesting that player could be bought for €5m or even less. The day after QPR secured promotion back to the big time, though, all talks of discounts have been consigned to the rubbish bin.
It’s now looking more likely that Taarabt may return to QPR rather than moving to AC Milan.
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- AC Milan welcome new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic to the club [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi