Adel Taarabt’s permanent move from QPR to AC Milan is in jeopardy after Rangers get promoted [Tuttosport]
- May 25, 2014
Adel Taarabt’s future has been plunged into doubt following QPR’s promotion to the Premier League.
The Moroccan international moved from Loftus Road to the San Siro in January, and Taarabt defying doubters by proving himself to be a success with the Rossoneri. Taarabt scored four goals in 14 games with AC Milan, whilst bagging one assist to boot.
Having impressed in Italy, negotiations had started between the players agent, QPR and AC Milan to make the deal permanent.
Milan were said to be discussing a discount to Taarabt’s €7m buyout clause, with rumours suggesting that player could be bought for €5m or even less. The day after QPR secured promotion back to the big time, though, all talks of discounts have been consigned to the rubbish bin.
It’s now looking more likely that Taarabt may return to QPR rather than moving to AC Milan.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...