Adel Taarabt’s permanent move from QPR to AC Milan is in jeopardy after Rangers get promoted [Tuttosport]
- May 25, 2014
Adel Taarabt’s future has been plunged into doubt following QPR’s promotion to the Premier League.
The Moroccan international moved from Loftus Road to the San Siro in January, and Taarabt defying doubters by proving himself to be a success with the Rossoneri. Taarabt scored four goals in 14 games with AC Milan, whilst bagging one assist to boot.
Having impressed in Italy, negotiations had started between the players agent, QPR and AC Milan to make the deal permanent.
Milan were said to be discussing a discount to Taarabt’s €7m buyout clause, with rumours suggesting that player could be bought for €5m or even less. The day after QPR secured promotion back to the big time, though, all talks of discounts have been consigned to the rubbish bin.
It’s now looking more likely that Taarabt may return to QPR rather than moving to AC Milan.
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...