Adel Taarabt’s permanent move from QPR to AC Milan is in jeopardy after Rangers get promoted [Tuttosport]
- May 25, 2014
Adel Taarabt’s future has been plunged into doubt following QPR’s promotion to the Premier League.
The Moroccan international moved from Loftus Road to the San Siro in January, and Taarabt defying doubters by proving himself to be a success with the Rossoneri. Taarabt scored four goals in 14 games with AC Milan, whilst bagging one assist to boot.
Having impressed in Italy, negotiations had started between the players agent, QPR and AC Milan to make the deal permanent.
Milan were said to be discussing a discount to Taarabt’s €7m buyout clause, with rumours suggesting that player could be bought for €5m or even less. The day after QPR secured promotion back to the big time, though, all talks of discounts have been consigned to the rubbish bin.
It’s now looking more likely that Taarabt may return to QPR rather than moving to AC Milan.
- Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal’s brilliant individual highlights v AC Milan (Video)
- Bayern Munich stars Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski score stunning goals during 3-0 ...
- A Juan Bernat goal makes it Bayern Munich 1-0 AC Milan at half time in the Audi Cup (Vi...
- Bayern Munich v AC Milan
- Skills: Orlando City’s Kaka produced an incredible double nutmeg v Columbus Crew ...
- Hachim Mastour scores glorious free kick golazo for AC Milan U19s (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi