Adam Lallana set for Liverpool medical after £25m fee agreed with Southampton [Sky Sports]
- June 27, 2014
Adam Lallana is set to become the latest player to leave Southampton according to Sky Sports.
The skillful midfielder is on his way to Liverpool for a medical after a £25 million fee was agreed with Southampton.
Southampton will receive £18.75m fee for Adam Lallana and Bournemouth will get £6.25m due to their 25% sell-on clause, according to the BBC.
The imminent departure of Lallana will follow that of Luke Shaw and Rickie Lambert as Southampton are being raided for their good work last season.
The reaction to the fee has prompted some criticism as did Shaw’s, with the assessment being that the price was vastly inflated due to each player being English.
Watch Live Stream
- Journalist asks Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp about what Adam Lallana is like as a neighbour (Video)September 14, 2016
- Last gasp Lallana secures England 1-0 win in Slovakia (Official Video)September 5, 2016
- England captain Wayne Rooney defends himself for playing so deep against Slovakia (Video)September 4, 2016
- Phil Coutinho & Adam Lallana on Liverpool’s 4-3 win at Arsenal (Video)August 14, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- That irate West Ham fan was interviewed again after 3-0 Southampton defeat (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mark Noble gives incredibly honest post-match interview after West Ham 0 – Southampton 3 (Video)September 25, 2016
- West Ham fans call for Slaven Bilic’s head after 3-0 defeat at home to Southampton [Tweets]September 25, 2016
- West Ham a complete laughing stock as Southampton inflict 5th defeat in 6 [Tweets]September 25, 2016