Ace Roberto Martinez impression! ‘I’ll bring Leon Osman to Barça cos they need a clown’ [Darren Farley Spoof]
- May 9, 2014
Darren Farley is undoubtedly one of the best football impressionists around, with his uncanny knack for voices and funny satirical scripts.
This week he’s done an ace Roberto Martinez impression, which perfectly captures the Everton boss’ Spanish-Scouse hybrid accent.
Farley has Martinez praising the Everton fans for supporting Man City last week, ‘because we didn’t want Liverpool having any open top bus tours, and that he’ll bring Leon Osman to Barcelona, because Xavi and Iniesta need a clown to play with.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi