- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang had his Ferrari totalled in France while on loan at Montpellier [Video & Pictures]
The red Ferrari of AC Milan striker M’Baye Niang was tottalled into a tree on Sunday in France.
Niang left the San Siro in the transfer window to join Montpellier in search of playing time, and the attacker has begun life in Ligue 1 on top form grabbing four goals in six games.
Niang, however, has hit the headlines in France for all the wrong reasons this weekend after his supercar ended up colliding head first into a tree.
According to reports, Niang was not driving the car, nor was he in the car at the time of the accident. Moreover, the footballer tweeted and deleted a message from his social media account telling fans that he was unhurt and fine.
That tweet was said to have been removed for insurance reasons.
Le Parisien report that all indications were that Ferrari was speeding when it hit the tree. The name of the driver is not yet known.
Niang’s Ferrari 458 Spider costs over 2 million euros.
A video of M’Baye Niang tottalled Ferrari is below, together with pictures of the wrecked vehicle.
- Updated: February 3, 2014