AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang had his Ferrari totalled in France while on loan at Montpellier [Video & Pictures]
- February 3, 2014
The red Ferrari of AC Milan striker M’Baye Niang was tottalled into a tree on Sunday in France.
Niang left the San Siro in the transfer window to join Montpellier in search of playing time, and the attacker has begun life in Ligue 1 on top form grabbing four goals in six games.
Niang, however, has hit the headlines in France for all the wrong reasons this weekend after his supercar ended up colliding head first into a tree.
According to reports, Niang was not driving the car, nor was he in the car at the time of the accident. Moreover, the footballer tweeted and deleted a message from his social media account telling fans that he was unhurt and fine.
That tweet was said to have been removed for insurance reasons.
Le Parisien report that all indications were that Ferrari was speeding when it hit the tree. The name of the driver is not yet known.
Niang’s Ferrari 458 Spider costs over 2 million euros.
A video of M’Baye Niang tottalled Ferrari is below, together with pictures of the wrecked vehicle.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]