AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang had his Ferrari totalled in France while on loan at Montpellier [Video & Pictures]
The red Ferrari of AC Milan striker M’Baye Niang was tottalled into a tree on Sunday in France.
Niang left the San Siro in the transfer window to join Montpellier in search of playing time, and the attacker has begun life in Ligue 1 on top form grabbing four goals in six games.
Niang, however, has hit the headlines in France for all the wrong reasons this weekend after his supercar ended up colliding head first into a tree.
According to reports, Niang was not driving the car, nor was he in the car at the time of the accident. Moreover, the footballer tweeted and deleted a message from his social media account telling fans that he was unhurt and fine.
That tweet was said to have been removed for insurance reasons.
Le Parisien report that all indications were that Ferrari was speeding when it hit the tree. The name of the driver is not yet known.
Niang’s Ferrari 458 Spider costs over 2 million euros.
A video of M’Baye Niang tottalled Ferrari is below, together with pictures of the wrecked vehicle.
Watch Live Stream
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- Aurore Kichenin, Miss Languedoc Roussillon 2016, distracts a Montpellier player v NiceSeptember 18, 2016
- Lyon v Montpellier: Online Live Streaming video [HD]November 22, 2015
- Montpellier keeper Geoffrey Jourdren earns a Fallon d’Floor 2015 nomination v Rennes (GIF)August 15, 2015
- Incredibly wet conditions cause hilarious fail during Montpellier’s clash with Caen [Vine]April 19, 2015