AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli produced a magical piece of skill to get past two Ajax players [Video]
Mario Balotelli entertained the San Siro with a wonderful piece of skill minutes before the full time whistle on Wednesday.
After having captain Montolivo sent off in the first half, Milan were held to a goalless draw by Ajax which dumped the Dutch giants out of the competition.
As the full time whistle approached Milan’s only concern was not to give away possession, and Mario Balotelli looked under pressure when two Ajax players closed him down looking to pinch the ball off his toes.
Super Mario then did something very special as he ran between the two Ajax markers before he was hauled down for a foul.
Watch Mario Balotelli’s magical piece of skill to get past two Ajax players below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]September 5, 2014
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in training [Video]September 4, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine & Video]September 3, 2014
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]September 3, 2014
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016
- Mario Balotelli reveals how mistreated he was at Liverpool by Jurgen Klopp [Tweet]October 3, 2016