- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Lazio fans hung a Clarence Seedorf shirt on a creepy crucifix at the AC Milan game [Pictures]
- Updated: March 24, 2014
Only the sunniest of optimists are betting that Clarence Seedorf will be the AC Milan coach at the start of the 2014-15 season.
Seedorf, an AC Milan hero, began his managerial life at the San Siro on a shaky but winning start, however recent weeks have seen any suggestions that the Dutchman knows what he’s doing flush away down the toilet as the Rossoneri’s form has nosedived.
12th in Serie A, a staggering 42 points behind leaders Juventus, Milan’s season is a disaster.
Sunday night’s match at Lazio saw the Rossoneri halt a four game losing streak with a 1-1 draw in Rome, and the match saw a protest aimed Seedorf from the Lazio fans.
In a symbolic gesture, the Lazio fans hung a Clarence Seedorf shirt on a creepy crucifix inside the Stadio Olimpico. The protest was aimed at Seedorf’s original stance when Lazio fan Gabriele Sandri was killed by a shot in his neck while sitting inside a car by a policeman back in 2007 and the Dutchman refused to wear a black armband as a sign of respect.
For the record, Pipo Inzaghi is the favourite for the Milan hotseat once Seedorf is handed his P45.