- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
AC Milan v Roma: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in the UK
2nd place Roma travel to the San Siro to take on 9th place AC Milan. Both teams are in good form and unbeaten in their last 6 games each.
Bet365 are showing AC Milan v Roma live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
AC Milan v Roma is available in the UK and Ireland. The match is not available in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else in the world is fine.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch AC Milan v Roma.
AC Milan have struggled this season but remain a good outfit. Manager Massimiliano Allegri has relied on Mario Balotelli upfront who has rewarded him with 6 goals so far.
AC Milan, who have drawn their last two games, will be welcoming back forward Stephan El Shaarawy from injury. He will most likely join Mario Balotelli and Kaka in the Milan attack.
Roma remain the only unbeaten team in the league so far, but have started to draw a lot of matches. Manager Rudi Garcia might fancy a draw against this AC Milan side though.
AS Roma’s have defended well all season, only allowing five goals in 15 matches, however the goals dried up in recent weeks. In their win over Fiorentina last week, it was the first time since Roma scored more than one goal for the first time since mid October.
Possible starting lineups
Milan: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Kaka; El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Roma: De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Burdisso, Dodo; Bradley, De Rossi, Strootman; Florenzi, Ljajic, Gervinho
The match will kick-off on Monday, 16 December at 19.45 UK time.
- Updated: December 15, 2013