- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
AC Milan reserve keeper Gabriel outshines Robinho in penalty competition
On the same day as talk gets louder that AC Milan want to axe the Brazilian off their books in order to fuel a bid for Manchester City’s Mario Balotelli, Robinho has suffered a mini-embarrassment on the Rossoneri’s training field losing a shoot out competition Milan reserve keeper Gabriel.
A quick word on the goalie.
Gabriel, 20, is the third choice keeper at the San Siro behindChristian Abbiati and Marco Amelia, having signed from Cruzerio last summer. The young Brazilian has yet to make his debut in the Milan first team, however he has been capped at Under-20 level for Brazil.
On Thursday Gabriel was put through his paces at Milan’s training during a penalty drill, and the fresh-faced custodian excelled against Robinho’s spot-kicks.
Robinho had three attempts on Gabriel’s goal, and the keeper made three brilliant saves. Afterward Christian Zapata and Antonio Nocerino also got in on the penalty fun, and once again Gabriel impressive with a few saves.
Watch AC Milan reserve keeper Gabriel outshine Robinho in penalty competition below.
- Updated: January 11, 2013