- Quality Arsene Wenger quote on spending money in January!
- Hartlepool’s Labour MP Iain Wright goes on Sky News to denounce plans for Ched Evans signing [Video]
- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez scored a sensational disallowed goal v Roma [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Kevin de Bruyne is on Man City’s shopping list, Wolfsburg to refuse bid [Express]
AC Milan met with Arsenal on Sunday to discuss Joel Campbell loan [Eurosport]
Despite Joel Campbell bagging his first Arsenal goal in the win over Benfica on Saturday, he may still be playing his football away from the Emirates when the season kick off.
With reports from Sky Italia over the past few days that AC Milan are keen on taking the Costa Rican on loan, Eurosport claim that the Rossoneri’s representatives discussed the possibility with Arsenal this Sunday afternoon, having flown into London to watch scout Campbell during the Emirates Cup.
Were this to materialize, it would be a huge blow to Campbell; having been sent on loan for the past 3 consecutive seasons on a European odyssey, the Costa Rican clearly believes that this is his year.
Would he really keep faith that he has an Arsenal future if he were sent out on a fourth successive loan?
- Updated: August 3, 2014