- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
AC Milan may need to sell Mario Balotelli, with Chelsea & PSG the prime suitors [Corriere della Sera]
Reports in Italy suggest that AC Milan may have to sell a big star this summer over budget concerns, and they don’t have a bigger star than Mario Balotelli.
Corriere della Serra and Calcio Mercato claim that the Italian striker may need to be sacrificed in order for Milan to for their next coach (Emery?) to be able to rebuild their current motley crew, which finished in a lowly 7th position in this season’s Serie A.
Pointing out that Balotelli was never really a darling of the Milan hierarchy (Berlusconi’s ‘bad apple’ comments), the Italian media say both Chelsea and PSG have expressed interest in signing Mad Mario.
Calcio Mercato say Balotelli’s super agent Mino Raiola (left) will be working on securing a deal while his player is away at the World Cup.
- Updated: May 24, 2014