- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
AC Milan may need to sell Mario Balotelli, with Chelsea & PSG the prime suitors [Corriere della Sera]
Reports in Italy suggest that AC Milan may have to sell a big star this summer over budget concerns, and they don’t have a bigger star than Mario Balotelli.
Corriere della Serra and Calcio Mercato claim that the Italian striker may need to be sacrificed in order for Milan to for their next coach (Emery?) to be able to rebuild their current motley crew, which finished in a lowly 7th position in this season’s Serie A.
Pointing out that Balotelli was never really a darling of the Milan hierarchy (Berlusconi’s ‘bad apple’ comments), the Italian media say both Chelsea and PSG have expressed interest in signing Mad Mario.
Calcio Mercato say Balotelli’s super agent Mino Raiola (left) will be working on securing a deal while his player is away at the World Cup.
- Updated: May 24, 2014