AC Milan may need to sell Mario Balotelli, with Chelsea & PSG the prime suitors [Corriere della Sera]
- May 24, 2014
Reports in Italy suggest that AC Milan may have to sell a big star this summer over budget concerns, and they don’t have a bigger star than Mario Balotelli.
Corriere della Serra and Calcio Mercato claim that the Italian striker may need to be sacrificed in order for Milan to for their next coach (Emery?) to be able to rebuild their current motley crew, which finished in a lowly 7th position in this season’s Serie A.
Pointing out that Balotelli was never really a darling of the Milan hierarchy (Berlusconi’s ‘bad apple’ comments), the Italian media say both Chelsea and PSG have expressed interest in signing Mad Mario.
Calcio Mercato say Balotelli’s super agent Mino Raiola (left) will be working on securing a deal while his player is away at the World Cup.
- Hachim Mastour scores glorious free kick golazo for AC Milan U19s (Video)
- Real Madrid’s Isco produced a magic moment v Milan, Ronaldo approved (Video)
- Toni Kroos has penalty saved by AC Milan’s 16-year old keeper Gianluigi Donnarumm...
- Part 2: AC Milan’s Hachim Mastour takes on freestyler Séan Garnier in 1v1 match (...
- Real Madrid v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi