AC Milan may need to sell Mario Balotelli, with Chelsea & PSG the prime suitors [Corriere della Sera]
- May 24, 2014
Reports in Italy suggest that AC Milan may have to sell a big star this summer over budget concerns, and they don’t have a bigger star than Mario Balotelli.
Corriere della Serra and Calcio Mercato claim that the Italian striker may need to be sacrificed in order for Milan to for their next coach (Emery?) to be able to rebuild their current motley crew, which finished in a lowly 7th position in this season’s Serie A.
Pointing out that Balotelli was never really a darling of the Milan hierarchy (Berlusconi’s ‘bad apple’ comments), the Italian media say both Chelsea and PSG have expressed interest in signing Mad Mario.
Calcio Mercato say Balotelli’s super agent Mino Raiola (left) will be working on securing a deal while his player is away at the World Cup.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...