- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Ander Herrera celebrates Falcao goal & posts injury update on Instagram
- Paul Lambert says Aston Villa were “fantastic” v Man United, 10-men could have won it [Video]
- Paul Pogba scores a behind-the-goal goal during Juventus training in Doha!
AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf praises Dani Alves for banana gesture: ‘I loved it, he showed strength’
Little did Dani Alves know when he scoffed that banana the impact it would have, and as a bonus, the status it would give him.
The Barcelona lateral has been given widespread praise from his peers, and one very welcome endorsement – from AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf.
Seedorf told Football Focus that he ‘loved’ Alves’ gesture, and that he showed strength, and that he was on another level.
But, Seedorf stressed, it should only be one step in the mission to beat racism.
- Updated: May 2, 2014