AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf praises Dani Alves for banana gesture: ‘I loved it, he showed strength’
Little did Dani Alves know when he scoffed that banana the impact it would have, and as a bonus, the status it would give him.
The Barcelona lateral has been given widespread praise from his peers, and one very welcome endorsement – from AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf.
Seedorf told Football Focus that he ‘loved’ Alves’ gesture, and that he showed strength, and that he was on another level.
But, Seedorf stressed, it should only be one step in the mission to beat racism.
- Thierry Henry says he loves Wayne Rooney, Clarence Seedorf also backs Man United & England s...
- Pippo Inzaghi replaces Clarence Seedorf as AC Milan coach [Best of the Twitter reaction]
- Clarence Seedorf’s stunning 40 yard strike v Atletico Madrid in 1997
- Michael Essien compares Mourinho and Seedorf as managers
- Real Madrid legend attacks Barca’s Dani Alves on TV for his Cristiano Ronaldo comments (Video)
- Dani Alves says there’s too much focus on Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid (Video)
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves refuses to take questions from Madrid journalists from Marca or AS (...
- Should Cristiano Ronaldo have been sent off for elbowing Dani Alves in the head? (Video & Tw...