AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf praises Dani Alves for banana gesture: ‘I loved it, he showed strength’
- May 2, 2014
Little did Dani Alves know when he scoffed that banana the impact it would have, and as a bonus, the status it would give him.
The Barcelona lateral has been given widespread praise from his peers, and one very welcome endorsement – from AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf.
Seedorf told Football Focus that he ‘loved’ Alves’ gesture, and that he showed strength, and that he was on another level.
But, Seedorf stressed, it should only be one step in the mission to beat racism.
- Thierry Henry says he loves Wayne Rooney, Clarence Seedorf also backs Man United &...
- Pippo Inzaghi replaces Clarence Seedorf as AC Milan coach [Best of the Twitter reaction]
- Clarence Seedorf’s stunning 40 yard strike v Atletico Madrid in 1997
- Michael Essien compares Mourinho and Seedorf as managers
- Clarence Seedorf introduces himself to AC Milan players at Milanello
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi