AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf praises Dani Alves for banana gesture: ‘I loved it, he showed strength’
- May 2, 2014
Little did Dani Alves know when he scoffed that banana the impact it would have, and as a bonus, the status it would give him.
The Barcelona lateral has been given widespread praise from his peers, and one very welcome endorsement – from AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf.
Seedorf told Football Focus that he ‘loved’ Alves’ gesture, and that he showed strength, and that he was on another level.
But, Seedorf stressed, it should only be one step in the mission to beat racism.
- Thierry Henry says he loves Wayne Rooney, Clarence Seedorf also backs Man United &...
- Pippo Inzaghi replaces Clarence Seedorf as AC Milan coach [Best of the Twitter reaction]
- Clarence Seedorf’s stunning 40 yard strike v Atletico Madrid in 1997
- Michael Essien compares Mourinho and Seedorf as managers
- Clarence Seedorf introduces himself to AC Milan players at Milanello
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...