- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
AC Milan confirm ‘Ricky’ Kaka’s exit with classically emotional and heartfelt goodbye message
- Updated: June 30, 2014
Kaka’s AC Milan exit was all but confirmed by ESPN a couple of weeks back, with the 207 Ballon D’Or set to join Orlando City in the MLS.
But the Rossoneri club had held off on a formal parting of ways with their favourite son, waiting until all loose ends were tied up.
Today, the club published a classically emotional and heartfelt emotional goodbye to their beloved Ricky Kaka’, on the official club website, with mushy talk of ‘mutual love’.
The Kaka’-Milan love affair was really something special; Berlusconi loved him so much that he treated him like a surrogate son, and the club’s farewell letter to the Brazilian caps it off nicely.
“Milan and Ricky Kakà have come to a mutual agreement to end the Brazil star’s contract but there is no doubt that the mutual feeling of love and respect will always be there.
“Ricky joined the club in 2003 and even after he moved on to Real Madrid he kept Milan close to him, texting his congratulations when the team won the league in 2011.
“Now…Ricky has revealed that he will leave Milan and never wear the number 22 shirt again.
“So, it is ciao, Ricky! A big hug to you, Carolina and your children.
“We know you will be tied to the Rossoneri forever and we hope that you will be sending messages of congratulations in the future.”