AC Milan agree to re-sign Real Madrid former Ballon d’Or winner Kaka on free transfer [AS & Marca]
- September 1, 2013
Four years ago Real Madrid smashed the transfer record to bring AC Milan star Kaka to the Bernaneu.
Real Madrid splashed out £56m to buy Kaka and now he returns to AC Milan on a free transfer after an underwhelming spell at ‘Los Blancos’.
Kaka will reportedly half his salary to €5m a year, to rejoin the club where he made his name.
The Brazilian star will sign a two year contract at the San Siro and aged 31 will be hoping to earn a spot in the Brazil World Cup squad next summer.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]