- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Abou Diaby makes 45 minute return for Arsenal U21s [Pictures & best tweets]
After 13 months out injured, Arsenal’s French midfielder Abou Diaby made a return to action.
The 27 year old star was close to retiring in recent years but thankfully Diaby made his return in Arsenal’s U21 clash against Chelsea.
Some pictures of him in action can be seen here, along with some of the best tweets concerning his return.
Diaby came off at the half time whistle as planned.
That scar on Diaby’s knee is frightening, dread to think what he’s been through, poor guy. Could’ve been one of the best, but he’s only 27.
— AFC Academy (@AFCAcademy) April 22, 2014
Diaby has had so many body parts replaced, he's now eligible for the U-21s!!! #LANS
— P.I.M.P. (@PoznanInMyPants) April 22, 2014
We all noticed that chelsea are boring, but did anyone else notice that diaby went a whole 45 mins without getting injured?
— aarön ramsey (@BeccaRamseyAFC) April 22, 2014
HT. Arsenal 1 Chelsea 0. Arsenal lead through Bellerin's goal. Diaby composed. Ajayi and Hayden also impressive.
— Jeorge Bird (@jeorgebird) April 22, 2014
- Updated: April 22, 2014