Abou Diaby makes 45 minute return for Arsenal U21s [Pictures & best tweets]
- April 22, 2014
After 13 months out injured, Arsenal’s French midfielder Abou Diaby made a return to action.
The 27 year old star was close to retiring in recent years but thankfully Diaby made his return in Arsenal’s U21 clash against Chelsea.
Some pictures of him in action can be seen here, along with some of the best tweets concerning his return.
Diaby came off at the half time whistle as planned.
That scar on Diaby’s knee is frightening, dread to think what he’s been through, poor guy. Could’ve been one of the best, but he’s only 27.
— AFC Academy (@AFCAcademy) April 22, 2014
Diaby has had so many body parts replaced, he's now eligible for the U-21s!!! #LANS
— P.I.M.P. (@PoznanInMyPants) April 22, 2014
We all noticed that chelsea are boring, but did anyone else notice that diaby went a whole 45 mins without getting injured?
— aarön ramsey (@BeccaRamseyAFC) April 22, 2014
HT. Arsenal 1 Chelsea 0. Arsenal lead through Bellerin's goal. Diaby composed. Ajayi and Hayden also impressive.
— Jeorge Bird (@jeorgebird) April 22, 2014
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby has an agreement to join Marseille [L’Equipe]
- Medical Complete? Ex-Arsenal man Abou Diaby pictured smiling in West Brom training gear
- Ex-Arsenal man Abou Diaby is linked with a move to West Brom [Best Tweets]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain pays tribute to injury-plagued Abou Diaby [Video]
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...