- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
Aaron Lennon & Lewis Holtby hail Tottenham’s win at Sunderland on Twitter & Facebook
— Aaron Lennon (@Aaron7Lennon) December 7, 2013
Was the 6-0 defeat at Manchester City the kick up the backside Tottenham needed?
Since the humiliation at the Etihad, Spurs have beaten Tromso, drawn with Manchester United and produced back-to-back away Premier League wins at Fulham and Sunderland.
Both games have seen Andre Villas-Boas’ side come back from 1-0 down and a side that struggled to score for much of the campaign, have now claimed six in three Premier League matches.
Aaron Lennon, one of Tottenham’s best players at the Stadium of Light, Tweeted straight after the game, praising the away fans as “ledge.”
And, Lewis Holtby posed for a picture with Nacer Chadli and Mousa Dembele on the Spurs team bus after the Sunderland 2-1 win.
Holtby wrote: “With The belgium but One is missing:-(((” – referring to Jan Vertonghen who picked up an injury at Fulham in midweek.
Lennon’s Tweet is above, Holtby’s Facebook post below.
- Updated: December 7, 2013