Aaron Lennon & Lewis Holtby hail Tottenham’s win at Sunderland on Twitter & Facebook
- December 7, 2013
— Aaron Lennon (@Aaron7Lennon) December 7, 2013
Was the 6-0 defeat at Manchester City the kick up the backside Tottenham needed?
Since the humiliation at the Etihad, Spurs have beaten Tromso, drawn with Manchester United and produced back-to-back away Premier League wins at Fulham and Sunderland.
Both games have seen Andre Villas-Boas’ side come back from 1-0 down and a side that struggled to score for much of the campaign, have now claimed six in three Premier League matches.
Aaron Lennon, one of Tottenham’s best players at the Stadium of Light, Tweeted straight after the game, praising the away fans as “ledge.”
And, Lewis Holtby posed for a picture with Nacer Chadli and Mousa Dembele on the Spurs team bus after the Sunderland 2-1 win.
Holtby wrote: “With The belgium but One is missing:-(((” – referring to Jan Vertonghen who picked up an injury at Fulham in midweek.
Lennon’s Tweet is above, Holtby’s Facebook post below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]