- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
A young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal
What’s wrong lad? Did you want to hold Ozil’s hand instead?
A young mascot attracted widespread attention in the build-up to Arsenal’s away match at Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday night as he bawled his eyes out before kick-off.
Mikel Arteta was holding the hand of a young boy who couldn’t stop crying throughout the pre-match pomp.
The Arsenal midfielder look a little worried about his mascot as the teams lined-up in the tunnel, and the boy kept on crying on the San Paolo pitch as the Champions League music blared out over the tannoy.
It’s unknown whether the tears were of joy or sadness.
See a series of pictures of how a young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal below.
- Updated: December 12, 2013