A young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal
What’s wrong lad? Did you want to hold Ozil’s hand instead?
A young mascot attracted widespread attention in the build-up to Arsenal’s away match at Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday night as he bawled his eyes out before kick-off.
Mikel Arteta was holding the hand of a young boy who couldn’t stop crying throughout the pre-match pomp.
The Arsenal midfielder look a little worried about his mascot as the teams lined-up in the tunnel, and the boy kept on crying on the San Paolo pitch as the Champions League music blared out over the tannoy.
It’s unknown whether the tears were of joy or sadness.
See a series of pictures of how a young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Gooners outraged as Man City coach Mikel Arteta deletes all Arsenal photos on InstagramJuly 25, 2016
- Arsenal thank Mikel Arteta for the memories after five years with the club (Video)May 24, 2016
- Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta could join Manchester City as part of coaching team [Marca]May 20, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15, 2016