A young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal
- December 12, 2013
What’s wrong lad? Did you want to hold Ozil’s hand instead?
A young mascot attracted widespread attention in the build-up to Arsenal’s away match at Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday night as he bawled his eyes out before kick-off.
Mikel Arteta was holding the hand of a young boy who couldn’t stop crying throughout the pre-match pomp.
The Arsenal midfielder look a little worried about his mascot as the teams lined-up in the tunnel, and the boy kept on crying on the San Paolo pitch as the Champions League music blared out over the tannoy.
It’s unknown whether the tears were of joy or sadness.
See a series of pictures of how a young mascot couldn’t stop crying as he held Mikel Arteta’s hand before Napoli v Arsenal below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...