A Vietnamese newspaper thinks Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard quit the England cricket team [Picture]
We know times are tough for the England cricket team right now, but Alastair Cook’s men will clearly be devastated by the news that Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has decided to retire from the team.
A picture has been posted on social media sites of the backpage of a Vietnamese newspaper on Wednesday.
The paper was clearly tiring to report the news that Steven Gerrard had called time on his England football career, but they got badly confused.
In a terrible piece of editing, the ‘Viet Nam’ paper reported Gerrard quit the cricket team.
See the breaking news regarding Liverpool’s captain below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool target Raphael Guerreiro savages Journo claiming Dortmund move is close [Tweet]May 27th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Steven Gerrard set to quit LA Galaxy due to homesickness and take up Liverpool coaching role [Mir...May 22nd, 2016
- MLS 2016 Salaries Revealed: Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane dwarf LA Galaxy teammates’ e...May 19th, 2016
- LA Galaxy’s Steven Gerrard tells Liverpool fans what they want to hear (Official Video)May 9th, 2016
- Still got it: Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard scores superb solo goal for LA Galaxy (Video)May 8th, 2016