A Vietnamese newspaper thinks Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard quit the England cricket team [Picture]
We know times are tough for the England cricket team right now, but Alastair Cook’s men will clearly be devastated by the news that Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has decided to retire from the team.
A picture has been posted on social media sites of the backpage of a Vietnamese newspaper on Wednesday.
The paper was clearly tiring to report the news that Steven Gerrard had called time on his England football career, but they got badly confused.
In a terrible piece of editing, the ‘Viet Nam’ paper reported Gerrard quit the cricket team.
See the breaking news regarding Liverpool’s captain below.
- World Cup winner Cafu: Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan to be best full-back in the world
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Liverpool fans need to watch possibly the greatest Jurgen Klopp video in existence
- Watch a Liverpool fan beg Jurgen Klopp to come to Anfield in 2013 (video)
- Steven Gerrard brutalizes Iago Aspas with killer line in his book (Audible Audio)
- Steven Gerrard scores 2nd MLS goal for La Galaxy, Robbie Keane also among goals v Dalla...
- Steven Gerrard on THAT slip, Rafa’s lack of love, and nearly joining Real Madrid ...
- Steven Gerrard: I never knew whether Rafa Benitez loved me or not (Video)