- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
A Ukrainian designer showcased a Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week [Pictures]
Last week was London Fashion Week, and one outfit focused attentions for Scottish football fans.
A Ukrainian designer included one piece in their collection which saw a female model strut her stuff in an outfit promoting Scottish giants Rangers.
With two oversized Rangers crests around the shoulders, and another Rangers badge on the back on the right trouser leg, the outfit proved that football symbols can be the backbone for a piece of fashion.
Pictures of the unique Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week can be seen below.
- Updated: September 17, 2013