- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
A Ukrainian designer showcased a Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week [Pictures]
Last week was London Fashion Week, and one outfit focused attentions for Scottish football fans.
A Ukrainian designer included one piece in their collection which saw a female model strut her stuff in an outfit promoting Scottish giants Rangers.
With two oversized Rangers crests around the shoulders, and another Rangers badge on the back on the right trouser leg, the outfit proved that football symbols can be the backbone for a piece of fashion.
Pictures of the unique Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week can be seen below.
- Updated: September 17, 2013