A Ukrainian designer showcased a Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week [Pictures]
- September 17, 2013
Last week was London Fashion Week, and one outfit focused attentions for Scottish football fans.
A Ukrainian designer included one piece in their collection which saw a female model strut her stuff in an outfit promoting Scottish giants Rangers.
With two oversized Rangers crests around the shoulders, and another Rangers badge on the back on the right trouser leg, the outfit proved that football symbols can be the backbone for a piece of fashion.
Pictures of the unique Rangers female football outfit at London Fashion Week can be seen below.
- Ex Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra was kidnapped as part of an Algerian TV show prank...
- Motherwell fan smacked Rangers Lee McCulloch in the face with an flagpole during promot...
- Ex-Man United & Rangers man Bojan Djordjic gives a super team talk in the Swedish ...
- A Rangers fan with a giant lion tattoo on his face sparks jokes on Twitter [Pictures]
- Celtic’s John Guidetti in trouble for singing ‘offensive’ anti-Ranger...
- Kris Boyd misses sitter on 90 minutes in Rangers Scottish Cup defeat to Raith Rovers
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi