A TV commentator swears at a Cruzeiro supporter after the fan tried to kiss him on air
- November 12, 2013
Cruzeiro are almost there. Almost.
The Brazilian league leaders, Cruzeiro, beat Gremio 3-0 at a packed Mineirao Stadium on Sunday, but the hosts were denied a chance to seal the Brazilian title because second-place Atletico Paranaense also won. Yet with a third league title in touching distance for Cruzeiro – one more win will sow up the championship – their fans were in raptures during the match.
During a live broadcast of the game, an on-the-spot reporter for one of the local channels got an up-close taste of just how passionate the Cruzeiro fans are when one 30-something dude tried to slap a kiss on him while he was on air.
The presenter struggled as the fan put his hands around his head, and after avoiding the kiss the man with the mic seemed to swear at the fan on live TV for his over-friendly behaviour.
Watch the footage below.
- River Plate stun Cruzeiro 3-0 to reach Copa Libertadores semi-finals [Official Highlights]
- Ice cold River Plate defender Emanuel Mammana loses opponent with classy skill [Video]
- Cruzeiro win 1-0 at River Plate in first leg of Copa Libertadores quarter-final [Highli...
- Brilliant bicycle kick goal: Giorgian de Arrascaeta (Cruzeiro) v Mineros [video]
- Done Deal: Real Madrid sign central midfielder Lucas Silva for €14m from Cruzeiro [AS &...
- Cruzeiro director confirms interest in Tottenham’s Paulinho, looking for January ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi