A Sunderland fan uses his pumpkin to troll Newcastle after they beat them 2-1 [Picture]
- November 1, 2013
One of the most celebrated activities on Halloween is to carve images into pumpkins, and one Sunderland fan adopted the custom as a means of trolling his Newcastle rivals.
A picture currently doing the rounds of a Sunderland fans’ pumpkin with the sarcastic message “Ha’way the lads 2-1″ written on it.
To recap, last weekend in the Premier League saw the Black Cats register their first win of the season by beating the Magpies in the Tyne-Wear derby.
The Sunderland pumpkin is below.
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- Newcastle favourites to sign Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost [Voetbal International]
- Newcastle officially launch 3rd kit for 15-16 season; Looks similar to PSG [Pictures]
- Deal Done: Charlie Austin set to become Steve McClaren’s first Newcastle signing ...
- Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost has held transfer talks with Newcastle boss Steve McClaren [AD]
- Mike Ashley leaves Newcastle’s board of directors, new manager Steve McClaren joi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi