A sub goalie invades the pitch, saves a certain goal & leaves victims of the hour to miss an indirect free-kick
- November 16, 2012
This is mental.
A lower league match in Argentina between San Martin and Bell Ville has been capitulated into the public sphere after San Martin’s reserve keeper Marcos Juarez invaded the pitch and made a diving save to deny Bell Ville a certain goal.
Juarez, who was standing behind his team’s goal during a Bell Ville attack, quickly grasped that San Martin were about to score a goal when their centre-forward raced clear and fired a shot on target.
Accordingly Juarez quickly dashed onto the pitch to make a diving save to deny the goal, leaving the referee with the harsh decision of awarding San Martin only an indirect free-kick after the illegal infraction.
The matter got worse for San Martin, as they were unable to convert the set-play and thus Bell Ville got away with the cheating antics of their sub goalie.
Watch the crazy Argentinean incident below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259600″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...