- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
A sub goalie invades the pitch, saves a certain goal & leaves victims of the hour to miss an indirect free-kick
- Updated: November 16, 2012
This is mental.
A lower league match in Argentina between San Martin and Bell Ville has been capitulated into the public sphere after San Martin’s reserve keeper Marcos Juarez invaded the pitch and made a diving save to deny Bell Ville a certain goal.
Juarez, who was standing behind his team’s goal during a Bell Ville attack, quickly grasped that San Martin were about to score a goal when their centre-forward raced clear and fired a shot on target.
Accordingly Juarez quickly dashed onto the pitch to make a diving save to deny the goal, leaving the referee with the harsh decision of awarding San Martin only an indirect free-kick after the illegal infraction.
The matter got worse for San Martin, as they were unable to convert the set-play and thus Bell Ville got away with the cheating antics of their sub goalie.
Watch the crazy Argentinean incident below.