- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
A steward who refused to move his arms got smacked in the face by a ball during Blackpool v QPR
A classic 3rd eye was spotted in the Championship match at Bloomfield Road on Saturday as QPR won 2-0 away at Blackpool.
With the game still deadlocked Blackpool wasted a chance to score when Craig Cathcart missed the target from 8-yards out.
Cathcart’s shot went over Rob Green bar and headed towards the fans behind the goal, where one steward, standing brightly in his neon yellow jacket, took the stubborn decision that whatever happens he was not taking his hands out his coat.
That proved a dumb decision as the ball smacked him straight in the kisser.
- Updated: December 15, 2013