A steward who refused to move his arms got smacked in the face by a ball during Blackpool v QPR
- December 15, 2013
A classic 3rd eye was spotted in the Championship match at Bloomfield Road on Saturday as QPR won 2-0 away at Blackpool.
With the game still deadlocked Blackpool wasted a chance to score when Craig Cathcart missed the target from 8-yards out.
Cathcart’s shot went over Rob Green bar and headed towards the fans behind the goal, where one steward, standing brightly in his neon yellow jacket, took the stubborn decision that whatever happens he was not taking his hands out his coat.
That proved a dumb decision as the ball smacked him straight in the kisser.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]