A steward who refused to move his arms got smacked in the face by a ball during Blackpool v QPR
A classic 3rd eye was spotted in the Championship match at Bloomfield Road on Saturday as QPR won 2-0 away at Blackpool.
With the game still deadlocked Blackpool wasted a chance to score when Craig Cathcart missed the target from 8-yards out.
Cathcart’s shot went over Rob Green bar and headed towards the fans behind the goal, where one steward, standing brightly in his neon yellow jacket, took the stubborn decision that whatever happens he was not taking his hands out his coat.
That proved a dumb decision as the ball smacked him straight in the kisser.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Saints & Newcastle striker Nile Ranger posts an apology on Twitter for failing as a role ...September 29th, 2015
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep himMay 19th, 2015
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]May 4th, 2015
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tweets]May 2nd, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Exceptional picture of an angry kiss between QPR’s Nedum Onuoha & Reading’s Deni...April 24th, 2016
- Hilarious: Junior Hoilett disappeared into a hole during QPR 2 – Middlesbrough 3 (Vine)April 3rd, 2016
- Junior Hoilett scored a stunning curler for QPR v Brentford (Official Video)March 12th, 2016
- QPR fan gets punched in the face by a Birmingham rival (Video)February 27th, 2016