A steward who refused to move his arms got smacked in the face by a ball during Blackpool v QPR
- December 15, 2013
A classic 3rd eye was spotted in the Championship match at Bloomfield Road on Saturday as QPR won 2-0 away at Blackpool.
With the game still deadlocked Blackpool wasted a chance to score when Craig Cathcart missed the target from 8-yards out.
Cathcart’s shot went over Rob Green bar and headed towards the fans behind the goal, where one steward, standing brightly in his neon yellow jacket, took the stubborn decision that whatever happens he was not taking his hands out his coat.
That proved a dumb decision as the ball smacked him straight in the kisser.
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tw...
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Derby fans unite with Blackpool fans, chanting ‘Oyston Out’ during Champion...
- Fan footage of the punch-up in the stands during Blackpool’s match v Leeds [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...