- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
A spoofed video of Mauricio Pochettino’s 1st interaction with Spurs’ Danny Rose is cruel and very funny
- July 6, 2014
Tottenham’s Danny Rose has become the patsy in a spoof Vine video from Mauricio Pochettino’s first training session at Tottenham.
According to reports in the last few days, Tottenham are in the market for a new left-back in a move that asks big questions over whether Danny Rose has much of a future at White Hart Lane.
22-year-old Rose is widely seen as in adequate, as the Englishman is often wasteful in possession, whilst he only had a 17% accurate cross completion rate last season.
Although Rose has room for improvement himself as he’s still young, one jokesters has now torn into the full-back with a spoof video, in which Pochettino’s first interaction with Rose is given a comedy dubbing.
Watch the footage below.