A spoofed video of Mauricio Pochettino’s 1st interaction with Spurs’ Danny Rose is cruel and very funny
Tottenham’s Danny Rose has become the patsy in a spoof Vine video from Mauricio Pochettino’s first training session at Tottenham.
According to reports in the last few days, Tottenham are in the market for a new left-back in a move that asks big questions over whether Danny Rose has much of a future at White Hart Lane.
22-year-old Rose is widely seen as in adequate, as the Englishman is often wasteful in possession, whilst he only had a 17% accurate cross completion rate last season.
Although Rose has room for improvement himself as he’s still young, one jokesters has now torn into the full-back with a spoof video, in which Pochettino’s first interaction with Rose is given a comedy dubbing.
Watch the footage below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham’s Top 4 hopes post West Ham win (Video)
- The Guardian suggest Mauricio Pochettino is the most important man in English football (Video)
- Mauricio Pochettino & Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 1 – Spurs 1 (Video)
- Mauricio Pochettino says Andros Townsend crossed the line and must be punished (Video)
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)