- Andrea Pirlo’s quality skills v Parma for Juventus in the Coppa Italia [GIF]
- USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann backheels TWO balls at the same time! [GIF]
- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
A South Korean keeper drops a clanger, concedes a rubbish 93rd minute goal to keep his team bottom
Its been a terrible Monday for Back Sung-Woo.
On the other side of the planet in the South Korean second division, FC Anyang are struggling at the foot of the table following a disastrous match away at Gwangju FC.
Anyang looked set to record just their second win of the season as they lead 2-1 in the final minute of injury time. Then, with 50 seconds left on the clock Gwangju worked the ball forward in a final attempt to forge a goalscoring opportunity.
The ball was fed out wide to Gwangju’s right winger who delivered a dangerous ball towards the six yard box. And then FC Anyang shot themselves in the foot.
Defender Kim Tae-Bong managed to intercept the cross to send the ball looping to his keeper, and all goalie Back Sung-Woo had to do was catch the ball to win the game. Amazingly, Sung-Woo screwed it up.
One further observation.
In the immediate aftermath of the clanger, Gwangju FC’s captain Kim Eun-Sun missed the target with a hilariously awful effort at goal.
Watch the epic goalie FAIL from South Korea below.
- Updated: May 13, 2013