- Man United fan after Villa: ‘I didn’t see Juan Mata at all, what he was doing?’ [Full Time Devils]
- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
A South Korean keeper drops a clanger, concedes a rubbish 93rd minute goal to keep his team bottom
Its been a terrible Monday for Back Sung-Woo.
On the other side of the planet in the South Korean second division, FC Anyang are struggling at the foot of the table following a disastrous match away at Gwangju FC.
Anyang looked set to record just their second win of the season as they lead 2-1 in the final minute of injury time. Then, with 50 seconds left on the clock Gwangju worked the ball forward in a final attempt to forge a goalscoring opportunity.
The ball was fed out wide to Gwangju’s right winger who delivered a dangerous ball towards the six yard box. And then FC Anyang shot themselves in the foot.
Defender Kim Tae-Bong managed to intercept the cross to send the ball looping to his keeper, and all goalie Back Sung-Woo had to do was catch the ball to win the game. Amazingly, Sung-Woo screwed it up.
One further observation.
In the immediate aftermath of the clanger, Gwangju FC’s captain Kim Eun-Sun missed the target with a hilariously awful effort at goal.
Watch the epic goalie FAIL from South Korea below.
- Updated: May 13, 2013