A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
- November 20, 2013
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi