A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
- November 20, 2013
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...