A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
Watch Live Stream
- Big Sam Allardyce gets Jermain Defoe’s height completely wrong at England press conference (Video)July 25, 2016
- Gary Neville tries to explain England’s Euro 2016 exit to Iceland [Sunday Times]July 24, 2016
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Arsenal starlet named in Germany’s 18 man Olympics squad [Graphic]July 15, 2016
- German paper Bild accuse a French player of doping in their Euro semi finalJuly 13, 2016
- France Beats Germany. Everyone Goes Nuts (Video)July 10, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski breaks Euro 2016 duck to score quickest goal of the tournament [Tweets]June 30, 2016
- Anna Lewandowski posts video of husband Robert’s penalty for Poland v SwitzerlandJune 25, 2016
- WTF happened to Poland’s Robert Lewandowski at Euro 2016? [Tweets]June 25, 2016
- Poland striker Robert Lewandowski stars in new Nike ‘Visualisation’ advert (Video)June 16, 2016