A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
- Roy Keane makes a menacing phone call to Thomas Muller in funny Taken parody (Video)
- Eamon Dunphy accuses Germany of being ‘arrogant’ after Ireland defeat (Video)
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Side-by-side comparison: Messi v Mexico & Gotze v Argentina (videos)
- Robert Lewandowski (obviously) gives Poland 1-0 lead v Scotland (Video)
- Another record: Robert Lewandowski scores 9 goals in 3 games following 5-1 win v Dortmu...
- Robert Lewandowski v Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Stat comparison before Bayern v Borussi...
- Bonkers: Robert Lewandowski scarily haunts a woman as she tries to take a selfie (Video)