A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Explaining Robert Lewandowski’s goal celebration v Atletico MadridDecember 7, 2016
- Freekickerz test their skills against Aubameyang and Lewandowski (Video)November 18, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski knocked down by flare explosion; recovers to score for Poland (Videos)November 12, 2016
- Was Schmeichel right? Did Robert Lewandowski take an illegal penalty v Denmark?October 9, 2016