A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
- Man United target Niall Ennis (16) scores outrageous backheel for England U17 against Germany U17...
- England 2 – France 0: Dele Alli’s golazo on debut, Wayne Rooney’s sweet volley ...
- See how Tottenham’s Dele Alli injured Man United’s Anthony Martial last night (Video)
- Dele Alli & Wayne Rooney on England 2 – France 0 (Video)
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- A guy dressed up as Robert Lewandowski picks up girls, for the 3rd time (Video)
- Robert Lewandowski’s amazing skills at Bayern Munich training (Official Video)
- Real Madrid plan to sell Ronaldo & Benzema in 2016, target Bayern & Man United stars [S...
- Trouble at Bayern between ‘selfish’ Arjen Robben and Robert Lewandowski [Bild]