A ridiculous amount of England fans were wondering why Germany didn’t play Lewandowski at Wembley
Put “Lewandowski” and “Germany” into Twitter’s search box, and the results are eye-opening.
A surprising amount of English football fans were flummoxed during the Three Lions home defeat to Germany on Tuesday night as they couldn’t understand why Joachim Low had not selected Robert Lewandowski in his starting line-up, let alone on his bench.
It goes without saying that while Lewandowski plays his club football in Germany in for Borussia Dortmund, the striker is Polish.
For the record, Lewandowski played for Poland on Tuesday night in a goalless encounter with Ireland.
Review a long list of stupid England fans asking why Lewandowski wasn’t at Wembley below.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart: Wayne Rooney ‘keeps it real’ with England (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Harry Kane & Jamie Vardy score as England beat Turkey 2-1 in friendly (Official Highlights)May 23rd, 2016
- England’s Jamie Vardy punches himself in the face after missing chance v Turkey (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Turkey boss Fatih Terim showed 4th official Harry Kane’s offside goal on his iPhone (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016
- You can now own the German national team as Lego characters (Videos)April 12th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil scores as Germany dazzle in 4-1 win over Italy (Official Highlights)March 29th, 2016
- Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski discusses how Mats Hummels joining the club will benefit...May 12th, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski talks about Arsenal hero Thierry Henry, admits he’s open to EPL move [Fr...April 27th, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski picks his dream Euro XI, includes ex-Man United & Arsenal forwards (Video)April 4th, 2016
- Sorry Real Madrid, Robert Lewandowski is signing a new deal with Bayern Munich [Bild]March 29th, 2016