A player got away with studding an opponent in the face in Israel even though the 4th official was close
- December 10, 2013
What’s the point of a 4th official if they can’t assist the referee in an incident like this?
The final match of round 12 of the Israeli top flight on Monday night saw Hapoel Tel Aviv beat Ashdod 2-1, and the game had a nasty flashpoint in the second half when one player studded another in the face.
After opponents fell to the floor near the touchline after challenging for the ball, Hapoel Tel Aviv defender Jürgen Colin kicked Ashdod forward Yero Bello in the face in an assault that looked to be intentional.
The 4th official was no more than three meters from the scene of the crime, however he amazingly failed to see kick and Colin got away with it.
Watch the nasty incident below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]