A picture of Park Ji-Sung in military uniform to go up in Manchester United museum
- February 28, 2014
South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung spent 7 years at Manchester United between 2005 and 2012.
Now on loan at PSV Eindhoven, the Asian star is due to get a place in the Old Trafford museum.
According to ‘Korea Football News’ on Twitter, a picture of Park Ji-Sung in military uniform will be displayed in the museum.
Check out the tweet they posted below:
A picture of Park Ji-Sung in a military uniform will be displayed at the Old Trafford Museum. pic.twitter.com/YwMTEh2jVp
— Korea Football News (@KORFootballNews) February 28, 2014
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Man United winger Nani set for medical at Fenerbahce on Sunday [Fenerbahce En]
- Man United’s £20m bid for Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin has been reject...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi