A picture of Park Ji-Sung in military uniform to go up in Manchester United museum
- February 28, 2014
South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung spent 7 years at Manchester United between 2005 and 2012.
Now on loan at PSV Eindhoven, the Asian star is due to get a place in the Old Trafford museum.
According to ‘Korea Football News’ on Twitter, a picture of Park Ji-Sung in military uniform will be displayed in the museum.
Check out the tweet they posted below:
A picture of Park Ji-Sung in a military uniform will be displayed at the Old Trafford Museum. pic.twitter.com/YwMTEh2jVp
— Korea Football News (@KORFootballNews) February 28, 2014
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...