A picture of foreign Man City fans trolling United with an R.I.P Fergie shirt goes viral
- July 12, 2013
Manchester United fans seem to be enjoying a picture of Manchester City fans from foreign lands trying their best to act hard and troll the Red Devils.
The picture captures three Man City supporters – possibly from Thailand – holding up an ‘R.I.P Fergie’ shirt while his buddies hold up a banner saying:
Live to be Guvnors, I stand for the Kippax. Give a Fuck for Man Utd.
Rather than being upset by the image, a few Red Devils supporters are revelling in the picture by serving up quips making fun of the City fans.
The best tweets on the picture can be seen below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...