A picture of foreign Man City fans trolling United with an R.I.P Fergie shirt goes viral
Manchester United fans seem to be enjoying a picture of Manchester City fans from foreign lands trying their best to act hard and troll the Red Devils.
The picture captures three Man City supporters – possibly from Thailand – holding up an ‘R.I.P Fergie’ shirt while his buddies hold up a banner saying:
Live to be Guvnors, I stand for the Kippax. Give a Fuck for Man Utd.
Rather than being upset by the image, a few Red Devils supporters are revelling in the picture by serving up quips making fun of the City fans.
The best tweets on the picture can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man United fans rage over Marouane Fellaini’s inclusion in squad for Zorya [Tweets]December 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil are envious of Man United’s stars (BBC Audio)December 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016