A picture of foreign Man City fans trolling United with an R.I.P Fergie shirt goes viral
- July 12, 2013
Manchester United fans seem to be enjoying a picture of Manchester City fans from foreign lands trying their best to act hard and troll the Red Devils.
The picture captures three Man City supporters – possibly from Thailand – holding up an ‘R.I.P Fergie’ shirt while his buddies hold up a banner saying:
Live to be Guvnors, I stand for the Kippax. Give a Fuck for Man Utd.
Rather than being upset by the image, a few Red Devils supporters are revelling in the picture by serving up quips making fun of the City fans.
The best tweets on the picture can be seen below.
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi