A picture of foreign Man City fans trolling United with an R.I.P Fergie shirt goes viral
Manchester United fans seem to be enjoying a picture of Manchester City fans from foreign lands trying their best to act hard and troll the Red Devils.
The picture captures three Man City supporters – possibly from Thailand – holding up an ‘R.I.P Fergie’ shirt while his buddies hold up a banner saying:
Live to be Guvnors, I stand for the Kippax. Give a Fuck for Man Utd.
Rather than being upset by the image, a few Red Devils supporters are revelling in the picture by serving up quips making fun of the City fans.
The best tweets on the picture can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Sky Sports pundit drops Wayne Rooney & Juan Mata from Manchester United XI v Chelsea (Video)October 23, 2016
- Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney is a striker and will never play midfield for him (Video)October 23, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists he will never sell Wayne Rooney (Video)October 23, 2016
- Man United old boy Javier Hernandez is getting married to Lucia Villalon [Hola]October 23, 2016