- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
- Incredible Barcelona-esque tiki taka football produced by Thailand against Malaysia [Video]
- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
A picture of foreign Man City fans trolling United with an R.I.P Fergie shirt goes viral
Manchester United fans seem to be enjoying a picture of Manchester City fans from foreign lands trying their best to act hard and troll the Red Devils.
The picture captures three Man City supporters – possibly from Thailand – holding up an ‘R.I.P Fergie’ shirt while his buddies hold up a banner saying:
Live to be Guvnors, I stand for the Kippax. Give a Fuck for Man Utd.
Rather than being upset by the image, a few Red Devils supporters are revelling in the picture by serving up quips making fun of the City fans.
The best tweets on the picture can be seen below.
- Updated: July 12, 2013