A match in Bosnia was turned into a war zone as fans hurled exploding missiles at each other
- November 30, 2013
Saturday in Bosnia saw a huge top of the table clash as league leaders Željezničar beat second-placed Borac 1-0, but the scoreline wasn’t the biggest talking point after the game.
In scenes that looked a war zone, the match was interrupted minutes before the break as rival supporters hurled exploding firecrackers at each other.
Somewhat crazily, whilst the match was held up by the officials the players remained on the pitch amid the mad scenes.
Watch the insane footage of when Željezničar v Borac turned into a war zone below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...