- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
A match in Bosnia was turned into a war zone as fans hurled exploding missiles at each other
Saturday in Bosnia saw a huge top of the table clash as league leaders Željezničar beat second-placed Borac 1-0, but the scoreline wasn’t the biggest talking point after the game.
In scenes that looked a war zone, the match was interrupted minutes before the break as rival supporters hurled exploding firecrackers at each other.
Somewhat crazily, whilst the match was held up by the officials the players remained on the pitch amid the mad scenes.
Watch the insane footage of when Željezničar v Borac turned into a war zone below.
- Updated: November 30, 2013