A Man United fan got married into a Man City family, gives a brilliant wedding toast
Ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, this is a fabulous viral video.
Footage was uploaded to YouTube yesterday, taken from a wedding on September 7, 2013 involving a Manchester United supporting groom – @aboycalledyoung – and his new Manchester City supporting in laws.
We pick up the action as the newly married United fan delivered his speech, with the camera rolling just at the time when the young man is talking about the passing of a very important role model in his life.
Without giving away the punchline, the groom does brilliantly to turn a sad topic into a lovely moment of fun.
@aboycalledyoung has pointed out to us on Twitter that this was a tribute to his father, who recently passed away, and this is how he would like this to come across.
Watch the Man United groom’s wedding toast below.
Watch Live Stream
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s nephew Bobby Duncan scores a blinder for Man City U16 v Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s foul on David Luiz branded ‘one of the worst tackles’ ever (MOTD Video)December 4, 2016
- Man City hint at tunnel bust-up with Chelsea on Tunnel Cam YouTube videoDecember 4, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho declares his innocence over tax evasion scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Manchester United fans want Fellaini out of the club after Everton cameo (Video)December 4, 2016
- Everton’s Idrissa Gueye’s funny reply when asked about Marouane Fellaini’s foul (Video)December 4, 2016
- Gary Neville blasts ‘idiotic’ Marouane Fellaini for giving away penalty at Everton (Video)December 4, 2016