A Man United fan got married into a Man City family, gives a brilliant wedding toast
- September 22, 2013
Ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, this is a fabulous viral video.
Footage was uploaded to YouTube yesterday, taken from a wedding on September 7, 2013 involving a Manchester United supporting groom – @aboycalledyoung – and his new Manchester City supporting in laws.
We pick up the action as the newly married United fan delivered his speech, with the camera rolling just at the time when the young man is talking about the passing of a very important role model in his life.
Without giving away the punchline, the groom does brilliantly to turn a sad topic into a lovely moment of fun.
@aboycalledyoung has pointed out to us on Twitter that this was a tribute to his father, who recently passed away, and this is how he would like this to come across.
Watch the Man United groom’s wedding toast below.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...