A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)
- Wilfried Zaha says Alan Pardew has rebuilt his damaged confidence from Man United days ...
- Wilfried Zaha to leave Man United in Crystal Palace return. Eagles eye Bolton’s L...
- Alan Pardew says failing to settle at Man United has affected Wilfried Zaha [Video]
- Youtube star! Crystal Palace upload video of Wilfried Zaha’s (Man United) best mo...