A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
- August 24, 2013
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
- Louis Saha discusses Man United’s new signings and how they’ll fit in [Video]
- Former Manchester United & Spurs striker Louis Saha questions anti-racism banana c...
- Football Focus: Interview with Louis Saha
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Tottenham) sees a goal chalked off for handball v Manchester United
- Where is the Gunners defence? Louis Saha (Tottenham) v Arsenal
- Louis Saha disallowed goal v Stevenage
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi