- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
- Updated: August 24, 2013