A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
- August 24, 2013
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
- Louis Saha discusses Man United’s new signings and how they’ll fit in [Video]
- Former Manchester United & Spurs striker Louis Saha questions anti-racism banana c...
- Football Focus: Interview with Louis Saha
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Tottenham) sees a goal chalked off for handball v Manchester United
- Where is the Gunners defence? Louis Saha (Tottenham) v Arsenal
- Louis Saha disallowed goal v Stevenage
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...