A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
Watch Live Stream
- Louis Saha discusses Man United’s new signings and how they’ll fit in [Video]September 7, 2014
- Former Manchester United & Spurs striker Louis Saha questions anti-racism banana campaign [Video]May 2, 2014
- Football Focus: Interview with Louis SahaMay 12, 2012
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Tottenham) sees a goal chalked off for handball v Manchester UnitedMarch 4, 2012
- All the angles on Juan Mata’s Man United goal v Leicester (video)September 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes a holiday in Milan, set to miss Man United v Zorya [Gazzetta]September 27, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Man United battle Real Madrid for a Portuguese winger [Record]September 27, 2016
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha was terrible for West Ham v Saints, say the SunSeptember 26, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016
- Spurs have submitted £15m bid to Crystal Palace for Wilfried Zaha; Player wants move [BBC]August 25, 2016