A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
Watch Live Stream
- Louis Saha discusses Man United’s new signings and how they’ll fit in [Video]September 7, 2014
- Former Manchester United & Spurs striker Louis Saha questions anti-racism banana campaign [Video]May 2, 2014
- Football Focus: Interview with Louis SahaMay 12, 2012
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Tottenham) sees a goal chalked off for handball v Manchester UnitedMarch 4, 2012
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola insists there’s no deal between Man United & Juventus [Twitter]July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba ready to fly to England to complete medical at Man United [GdS]July 29, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger & Adnan Januzaj left out of Man United’s 23 man squad for Galatasaray gameJuly 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial’s brother pens Instagram post slamming Man United star’s exJuly 29, 2016
- There’s one problem with ‘Wilfred’ Zaha’s new Twitter logoApril 29, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha’s solo special lifted Crystal Palace past Stoke in the FA Cup (Official Video)January 31, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha speaks about his time at Man United and hard work paying off in new interview (Video)December 2, 2015
- Wilfired Zaha finally has his say on those rumours about David Moyes’ daughter at Man UnitedOctober 31, 2015