A Man United fan cleverly recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season [Picture]
- August 24, 2013
One Manchester United fan, who most likely is a little short on cash in the back, has posted a picture online showing how he has revamped an old United jersey to make it relevant for the 2013-14 season.
The Man United supporter previously own a Louis Saha #9 shirt from the Frenchman’s time at Old Trafford between 2004-2008.
The supporter has since removed the “S” from Saha off his jersey, scribbled a “Z” in it’s place, while he has also added a number 2 before the existing number 9.
The result: the fan now has a shirt representing new signing Wifried Zaha.
See an image of how the Man United fan recycles an old Saha shirt to make it relevant for this season below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...