A Man City fan has taken a giant inflatable member with Sir Alex Ferguson’s face on it to Wembley
One Manchester City fan has brought a giant inflatable penis to Wembley on Sunday.
Ahead of the Capital One Cup final with Sunderland, a picture has been circulated by the excellent @FBAwayDays of a Manchester City fan holding the inflated toy in a tent surrounded by other boozing Citizens supporters.
The penis appears to have been custom made with a picture of Manchester United legend Sir Alex Fergsuon plastered on it.
See how the Man CIty fan trolled his Man United rivals on cup final day below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola was happy with Man City’s response v Celtic (Video)September 28, 2016
- Best Tweets as Celtic and Manchester City produce epic 3-3 in Champions LeagueSeptember 28, 2016
- Moussa Dembele stuns Manchester City with opening goal (Video)September 28, 2016
- ‘I need to protect him’: Jose Mourinho explains why Wayne Rooney may not start v Zorya (Video)September 28, 2016
- Wayne Rooney could sit out Europa League game and Sunday’s clash with Stoke [Sky Sports]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jesse Lingard plays down impact of Wayne Rooney’s absence (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jaap Stam speaks about his sale to Lazio being Sir Alex Ferguson’s biggest mistake (Video)September 8, 2016
- Jose Mourinho discussed Fergie Time after Man United win at Hull (Video)August 27, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates with Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal win the Euros (Video)July 11, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson says it was a steward who told him to sign Ryan Giggs [ESPN]July 5, 2016