A Man City fan has taken a giant inflatable member with Sir Alex Ferguson’s face on it to Wembley
- March 2, 2014
One Manchester City fan has brought a giant inflatable penis to Wembley on Sunday.
Ahead of the Capital One Cup final with Sunderland, a picture has been circulated by the excellent @FBAwayDays of a Manchester City fan holding the inflated toy in a tent surrounded by other boozing Citizens supporters.
The penis appears to have been custom made with a picture of Manchester United legend Sir Alex Fergsuon plastered on it.
See how the Man CIty fan trolled his Man United rivals on cup final day below.
- Kevin De Bruyne arrives at Manchester Airport ahead of £54m transfer to City from Wolfs...
- Wolfsburg confirm that Kevin De Bruyne is moving to Manchester City
- Manuel Pellegrini didn’t know Manchester City were selling Marco ‘Rony̵...
- Fernandinho asked most ridiculous question in ever in Manchester City fan Q&A (Video)
- Manchester City contradict Manuel Pellegrini by selling Marcos Lopes to Monaco
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...