A Man City fan has taken a giant inflatable member with Sir Alex Ferguson’s face on it to Wembley
One Manchester City fan has brought a giant inflatable penis to Wembley on Sunday.
Ahead of the Capital One Cup final with Sunderland, a picture has been circulated by the excellent @FBAwayDays of a Manchester City fan holding the inflated toy in a tent surrounded by other boozing Citizens supporters.
The penis appears to have been custom made with a picture of Manchester United legend Sir Alex Fergsuon plastered on it.
See how the Man CIty fan trolled his Man United rivals on cup final day below.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart posts heartfelt message on Instagram to Man City fansAugust 25, 2016
- Joe Hart discusses situation at Man City & jokes about his 100% pass completion rate (Video)August 24, 2016
- Joe Hart tears up as Man City fans sing “Stand up if you love Joe Hart” (Video)August 24, 2016
- Manchester City fans show support for Joe Hart with chants and dodgy bannersAugust 24, 2016
- Paul Pogba talks about Man United & Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a new MUTV interview (Video)August 25, 2016
- Sun stitch up Anthony Martial claiming his personal life is negatively affecting his Man United formAugust 25, 2016
- Man United’s move for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane [Cope]August 25, 2016
- Man Utd players warned Schweinsteiger to work on fitness and stop watching wife playing tennisAugust 24, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates with Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal win the Euros (Video)July 11, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson says it was a steward who told him to sign Ryan Giggs [ESPN]July 5, 2016
- Paul Pogba talks respect for Sir Alex Ferguson, learning from Scholes and Pirlo [Quotes]June 8, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s mother claims Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson made him cry [Quotes]June 7, 2016