A Man City fan has taken a giant inflatable member with Sir Alex Ferguson’s face on it to Wembley
- March 2, 2014
One Manchester City fan has brought a giant inflatable penis to Wembley on Sunday.
Ahead of the Capital One Cup final with Sunderland, a picture has been circulated by the excellent @FBAwayDays of a Manchester City fan holding the inflated toy in a tent surrounded by other boozing Citizens supporters.
The penis appears to have been custom made with a picture of Manchester United legend Sir Alex Fergsuon plastered on it.
See how the Man CIty fan trolled his Man United rivals on cup final day below.
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi