A Man City fan has taken a giant inflatable member with Sir Alex Ferguson’s face on it to Wembley
- March 2, 2014
One Manchester City fan has brought a giant inflatable penis to Wembley on Sunday.
Ahead of the Capital One Cup final with Sunderland, a picture has been circulated by the excellent @FBAwayDays of a Manchester City fan holding the inflated toy in a tent surrounded by other boozing Citizens supporters.
The penis appears to have been custom made with a picture of Manchester United legend Sir Alex Fergsuon plastered on it.
See how the Man CIty fan trolled his Man United rivals on cup final day below.
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi