A mad goal in the Austrian 2nd division as a striker scores a backheel with just his sock on
- November 3, 2013
Thierry Fidjeu will to have this goal broadcast all around the world this week.
On Friday night in the Austrian second division St. Pölten registered a 5-2 over Horn, but only after the visitors had taken a bizarre lead in the 5th minute.
The action started when Horn striker Thierry Fidjeu lost his left boot after a challenge from St. Pölten’s number 5.
With his shoe off the play continued, and Horn immediately built an attack down their left hand side.
Not wanting to miss out on the goalscoring opportunity, Equatorial Guinea forward Fidjeu ran into the box holding his shoe in his hand.
Amazingly, after slipping in the danger area, Fidjeu was then in the right place at the right time to score a backheel goal with just his socked foot.
Watch Thierry Fidjeu’s mad goal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]