A mad goal in the Austrian 2nd division as a striker scores a backheel with just his sock on
- November 3, 2013
Thierry Fidjeu will to have this goal broadcast all around the world this week.
On Friday night in the Austrian second division St. Pölten registered a 5-2 over Horn, but only after the visitors had taken a bizarre lead in the 5th minute.
The action started when Horn striker Thierry Fidjeu lost his left boot after a challenge from St. Pölten’s number 5.
With his shoe off the play continued, and Horn immediately built an attack down their left hand side.
Not wanting to miss out on the goalscoring opportunity, Equatorial Guinea forward Fidjeu ran into the box holding his shoe in his hand.
Amazingly, after slipping in the danger area, Fidjeu was then in the right place at the right time to score a backheel goal with just his socked foot.
Watch Thierry Fidjeu’s mad goal below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi