- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
A mad goal in the Austrian 2nd division as a striker scores a backheel with just his sock on
Thierry Fidjeu will to have this goal broadcast all around the world this week.
On Friday night in the Austrian second division St. Pölten registered a 5-2 over Horn, but only after the visitors had taken a bizarre lead in the 5th minute.
The action started when Horn striker Thierry Fidjeu lost his left boot after a challenge from St. Pölten’s number 5.
With his shoe off the play continued, and Horn immediately built an attack down their left hand side.
Not wanting to miss out on the goalscoring opportunity, Equatorial Guinea forward Fidjeu ran into the box holding his shoe in his hand.
Amazingly, after slipping in the danger area, Fidjeu was then in the right place at the right time to score a backheel goal with just his socked foot.
Watch Thierry Fidjeu’s mad goal below.
- Updated: November 3, 2013