A local news reporter in Portland killed it in a live TV segment as John Brooks scored for the USA [Video]
- June 17, 2014
It’s all about timing…
A wonderful clip was broadcasted on TV screens in Portland on Monday during the United States’ late winner against Ghana at the World Cup.
Portland’s KGW had reporter Drew Carney set up at a beer garden whilst the game was going on in Brazil, and while the TV man was interviewing the organiser of the event John Brooks scored that winner to send everyone nuts.
Drew Carney proceeded to produce one of the best celebrations seen on TV during this summer’s festivities.
Enjoy the footage below!
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi