- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
A local news reporter in Portland killed it in a live TV segment as John Brooks scored for the USA [Video]
It’s all about timing…
A wonderful clip was broadcasted on TV screens in Portland on Monday during the United States’ late winner against Ghana at the World Cup.
Portland’s KGW had reporter Drew Carney set up at a beer garden whilst the game was going on in Brazil, and while the TV man was interviewing the organiser of the event John Brooks scored that winner to send everyone nuts.
Drew Carney proceeded to produce one of the best celebrations seen on TV during this summer’s festivities.
Enjoy the footage below!
- Updated: June 17, 2014