A Lithuanian player is the worst teammate in Europe having scored three own goals in 11 games this season [Video]
- May 7, 2014
Nedas Čeplinskas is currently the most self-harming footballer in Europe.
Čeplinskas, an 18-year-old midfielder for domestic top flight side Dainava, has begun the new season incredibly badly having scored three own goals in the opening 11 games of the campaign.
In fairness, Dainava’s season has so far been a complete wash out with the side having incredibly conceded 62 goals (!) whilst scoring just once in reply.
In total, Dainava have lost their last 14 matches in a row.
As for Nedas Čeplinskas, the teenager scored two own goals in 5-0 defeat to Sūduva, whilst scoring his other og in a 7-0 whitewash at the hands of Atlantas.
Watch Nedas Čeplinskas’ three own goals on one video below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...