- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
A Lithuanian player is the worst teammate in Europe having scored three own goals in 11 games this season [Video]
Nedas Čeplinskas is currently the most self-harming footballer in Europe.
Čeplinskas, an 18-year-old midfielder for domestic top flight side Dainava, has begun the new season incredibly badly having scored three own goals in the opening 11 games of the campaign.
In fairness, Dainava’s season has so far been a complete wash out with the side having incredibly conceded 62 goals (!) whilst scoring just once in reply.
In total, Dainava have lost their last 14 matches in a row.
As for Nedas Čeplinskas, the teenager scored two own goals in 5-0 defeat to Sūduva, whilst scoring his other og in a 7-0 whitewash at the hands of Atlantas.
Watch Nedas Čeplinskas’ three own goals on one video below.
- Updated: May 7, 2014