A Lithuanian player is the worst teammate in Europe having scored three own goals in 11 games this season [Video]
- May 7, 2014
Nedas Čeplinskas is currently the most self-harming footballer in Europe.
Čeplinskas, an 18-year-old midfielder for domestic top flight side Dainava, has begun the new season incredibly badly having scored three own goals in the opening 11 games of the campaign.
In fairness, Dainava’s season has so far been a complete wash out with the side having incredibly conceded 62 goals (!) whilst scoring just once in reply.
In total, Dainava have lost their last 14 matches in a row.
As for Nedas Čeplinskas, the teenager scored two own goals in 5-0 defeat to Sūduva, whilst scoring his other og in a 7-0 whitewash at the hands of Atlantas.
Watch Nedas Čeplinskas’ three own goals on one video below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi